Chapter 130: Atlantis

Onboard the ship in the middle of the ocean, Paladin is standing next to one of the masts with his arms crossed. Paladin is watching, as Lady Diane and Archer are right next to the brown railing of the ship. Lady Diane has her head over the brown railing of the ship, and from her sea sickness she was vomiting into the ocean. Archer was standing next to her with his arms crossed, his back leaning into the brown railing as he is looking away from Lady Diane. When Lady Diane got the last of the vomit out of her mouth, she kept her head bent over the brown railing. Archer, hearing Lady Diane stop patted her on the back with his left hand. Feeling bad about the entire thing.

"Keep going for as long as you need, we're in no particular rush--"

As Archer mentioned that they were in no particular rush, Lady Diane again started to vomit into the ocean. Archer sighed in guilt, he felt responsible for Lady Diane getting seasick since he was the one who invited her on the journey. When Lady Diane stopped vomiting again, she rubbed her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry for embarrassing you..." she said, with disappointment in her voice.

Archer shook his head as he was looking away, disagreeing with what Lady Diane said.

"You're fine Mordred, you're not disappointing me or embarrassing me in anyway. If anything, this is my fault. I should've checked with Paladin beforehand, and should've seen if there was any other way to travel."

Lady Diane shook her head, disagreeing with what Archer said,

"No--it's my fault, I should've said something about how I get seasick beforehand to everyone...instead of hiding away from it--" Lady Diane was then interrupted, as she started to vomit into the ocean again.

Paladin shook his head, while he was watching Lady Diane get seasick and vomit into the ocean. Delta was on his right shoulder, and he was also looking at Lady Diane.

"I should've figured the reason why she asked what we'll be using to travel to Atlantis, was about her getting seasick easily."

"Likely, that would've been a good assumption at the time. But, there was nothing you could do to change it anyways. This was our only form of travel to Atlantis, and will be our only form of travel to the Island with the Seventh Inquisitor."

Paladin nodded his head, agreeing with what Delta said.

"Good point Delta. For future reference, I'll be making sure that if we travel by ship, Lady Diane will be not be invited so we can avoid this disturbance."

Delta then turned his head to his left, and looked at the right side of Paladin's face.

"Are you embarrassed by her being Seasick?"

Paladin closed his eyes and shook his head. When he reopened them, he turned to look at Delta.

"No, that's not the reason why. Lady Diane wouldn't decline an invite from Archer, so a fair assumption is that she forced herself to come on this journey, knowing that she'll get seasick. I don't want to put her in that type of situation again, since it wouldn't be the right and fair thing to do."

Delta nodded his head, understanding why Paladin didn't want to invite Lady Diane on such a journey again.

"I see, that makes perfect sense."

Out of Paladin's view, Ashley opened the brown door from the Captain's cabin. She scanned the deck of the ship, looking for Paladin. When she saw Paladin standing next to a ship mast, she immediately started to walk over to him. Paladin, hearing footsteps coming towards him turned his head slightly until he saw Ashley in the corner of his eye.