Chapter 140: To the Seventh Inquisitor

When the Inquisition's formation arrived at the docks it came to a complete stop, Paladin punched the back of King Atlas and kept him walking forward. When King Atlas was close to Noxious, he pressed the golden blade of Excalibur into his neck, forcing him to stop. He looked in front of him, and Paladin could see an entire formation of Knights of Atlantis, blocking their entry into the wooden docks. Standing in the middle of the Knights of Atlantis formation, and holding his sharp golden trident with his right hand. Captain Rukas squinted his eyes and menacingly looked at the Lord Inquisitor, seemingly wanting to kill the Lord Inquisitor.

"Lord Inquisitor, hand over King Atlas peacefully."

Paladin with his left hand's index finger tapped the bottom of his lips, thinking about the demand Captain Rukas gave him.

"No Captain Rukas--I don't think I will."

"It's not Captain Rukas, it's Captain Rukus."

Paladin tilted his head over his left shoulder, as he heard that he was pronouncing Captain Rukus' name wrong.

"I swear it was Captain Rukas--but nevertheless. King Atlas will be returned to you, but I'll be making some demands out of you first."

"Such as?"

"Throw all your weapons into the ocean, and step out of the way of the Inquisition first of all."

Captain Rukus shook his head, his pride holding him back from being able to listen to the Lord Inquisitor and agree to the beginning of his demands.

"I will not throw my weapon into the ocean, nor will I order the weapons of my soldiers to be thrown into the ocean."

As Paladin heard Captain Rukus' response, he nodded his head and understood what he was saying. Paladin then took the golden blade of Excalibur, and brought it extremely close to the face of King Atlas, much to the surprise of King Atlas.

"No-no-no-not my face!"

Paladin then pressed the golden blade of Excalibur into the right cheek of King Atlas, and immediately was causing the skin of King Atlas to create a sizzling sound. King Atlas closed his eyes in pain, clenching his teeth and trying to bear it. Paladin then slowly moved the golden blade of Excalibur across the left face cheek of King Atlas, until his blade was nearing the end of his cheek and he whipped it away. When the golden blade of Excalibur left the face of King Atlas, streams of blood coming from the rip in King Atlas' cheek streamed down his left cheek. All of the Knights of the Atlantis looked on, showing no emotions. Captain Rukus on the other hand clenched his left fist, annoyed with the situation and recognizing that they have been left with no other choice if they wanted King Atlas to not be harmed, by the Lord Inquisitor.

"Listen to the Lord Inquisitor," Captain Rukus says, as he turns and throws his Golden Trident into the ocean.

In masses, the Knights of Atlantis turned around and listened to Captain Rukus. They all threw their Spears into the ocean, succumbing to the demands of the Lord Inquisitor. Paladin watched as his demands were being met, he watched as Captain Rukus and the Knights of the Atlantis then stepped out of the way of the formation. Leaving them an open pathway to their ship.

"Inquisition, march forward."

The formation started to march forward, as King Atlas was punched in his back by Paladin. The formation walked onto the wooden docks, walking by the Knights of Atlantis. As they were walking by, Knights of Atlantis were maliciously staring at all of them. They were wanting to do something to the Inquisitors, but they didn't have the power to do anything. As the Inquisition arrived next to their ship's dock, Paladin stops King Atlas and turns him around as Lady Diane and Archer walk by him. He turns to look back at Captain Rukus, and the other Knights of Atlantis who were standing by the dock, waiting for Paladin to return their King. Paladin cleared his throat, then he raised his left hand's index finger and pointed it towards the blue sky.