Chapter 116: Sacred Weapons

Walking down a dark hallway together, the entire Inquisition were in two rows as they marched side by side down the dark hallway. Paladin and Archer were at the front of the group, while Omega, Jingks, and Noxious were marching behind the two of them. Each of them had their respective weapons out. The dark hallway they were marching on had a floor made of dark wood, while the walls were made of a stained white with a tint of yellow. Blood was scattered all over the walls, the blood was not fresh and had been there long before the Icarus Cult came and claimed the Mansion for itself.

"What a creepy fucking place," Archer said, as he walked forward and saw the old blood stains on the wall.

"Yeah what a fucking creepy place, blood stains that look centuries old, and shitty design choices." Noxious said, with his arms crossed.

When the Inquisitors reached the end of the hallway, they stopped when they noticed that seemingly they reached a dead end. Paladin, unable to tell whether it was a dead end or not due to the area being pitch black casted Light flames onto his rapier sword, and he held it out in his right hand like a torch. When Paladin's flaming sword was brought next to the wall in front of him, he saw a white framed picture on the wall that made his eyes grow.

"Paladin, what are you doing--" Noxious marched up to the left side of Paladin, and he looked up at the picture he saw. His jaw dropped as he looked at the picture. "What the fuck are we all doing in that picture!" Noxious yelled as he pointed his left hand's index finger at the picture.

Instantly, Omega and Archer walked up the stand next to Paladin and Noxious. Jingks stood in the back with his arms crossed, seemingly not caring or he was acting like he had already seen the picture before. The white framed picture was of a group of people standing in front of the House Odin mansion, in its prime. The person who looked exactly like Paladin stood in the middle, he was wearing his white suit jacket and his white suit pants. Standing to his left was a person who looked exactly like Omega, a person wearing a black suit jacket with purple lapels and black suit pants. Standing next to Omega was Noxious, who wore a black suit jacket with orange lapels and black buttons. There was also another person standing on the left side of Noxious. The person was wearing a grey suit jacket with golden buttons and grey suit pants. The person had brown eyes and had short black hair. On the right side of Paladin was a person that looked like Archer, who was wearing the same exact armor that Archer was wearing. On the right of Archer was a person who looked like Jingks,who had his arms crossed as he looked at the seemingly the person taking the picture. There was another person standing on the right side of Jingks. The person was wearing an ice blue suit jacket with white lapels with ice blue suit pants, the person also had blue eyes with short blonde hair.

"What the fuck are we all doing in this picture!"

"Yeah what the fuck man! Somebody explain this!"

"Don't you all want to ask who took the picture and why there is even a picture of you all in the first place?" Jingks interjected, seemingly being ignored by everyone else.

"Guys--" Archer crossed his arms, both Omega and Noxious turned to look at him. "When Paladin told you that we were all apparently reincarnated, did any of you actually believe him?"

Omega shook his head while Noxious yelled out.

"Fuck no! I didn't believe you when you told me what Paladin told you, so of course I wouldn't believe it!"

"Well...I didn't believe it too...however--" Archer crossed his arms and he turned to look back at the picture. "Seemingly, what he said was true. How else could you explain this?"

While the rest of everyone besides Jingks was finding out the truth that they were reincarnated, Paladin continued to look at the portrait. He was looking at the two people on the ends of the group, and when he looked at their faces he realized who they were.