●---●

willing to be your knight
(Knight Series #2)

Captain Beefloaf

This story is work of fiction. Characters, Names, Places and Events are purely fictitious, unless otherwise stated.
Any resemblance to real persons, names, actual events and places is coincidental.

©All rights reserve. 2019

No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed without prior permission of the Author.

●———●

Date Written: August 2019 - July 2024

●———●

[Author's Note]

So Hi guys! This is my first story which the lead characters are the same sex. I don't know. I just find it cute and very interesting to write.

So I'd like to dedicate this story to my classmate, Mace! whom I roamed her iPad and read a story of a NCT fan fiction. The two leading roles were both male and when I told her that the story is kinda cute, she told me that she would like me to write a story alike to hers.

So this is it! I hope y'all like it.

Don't hate me ha. This is my first time writing this kind of story. It'll be challenging but I'll try my best hehe!

Another Author's note

I am adding this:

I wrote this note during the time that I was halfway done with where were you my knight?

If you haven't checked that out, I suggest you read that first before pursuing to reading this one. Although this book is entirely different and this book can stand alone, it is a series and some characters in the book 1 will reappear in here.

Ily!

Follow. Vote. Comment. Share.