1: Dela Sera

I really hate when someone leaves someone on a movie. Even though I'm not them, I can feel the pain. Yeah, I know it sounds pathetic. I know movies are scripted and sh*ts. But, it really hurts seeing lead roles cry because of someone leaving them behind.

"Babe, stop crying." I told my beautiful girlfriend whose beside me.

"D-don't ever leave me ha... I don't want to end up like her." She pointed the big screen of the cinema. Pointing the girl in the movie because she and her boyfriend broke up.

"I won't... silly." I held her chin and gently pulled her face towards mine.

I kissed her.

Everytime we kiss. It feels like heaven. I feel like I'm in cloud nine.

I want to kiss her because I want to tell her how much she value to me and how much I love her. She's my everything.

"Stop crying okay? I'm all yours, including little Axl. He's all yours. Lick him all you want. Hop on him-"

"AXL!" Her face became angry. Haha! She's really cute.

"I'm just joking Valerie." I smiled at her.

Whoo! I'm really grateful for this girl. What did I do to be this lucky?

I can't help staring at her while she's watching the rest of the movie. She's like an angel. God. She's so beautiful! My God!

I really want her now! But, I respect her. I don't want to force her. Damn it! My mom told me that it should be marriage first before the thing, ya know?

"Stop staring at me Axl. You should be watching." She said whilst seriously watching the movie.

"But-"

"But what?" She faced me.

"I can't help it."

She raised a brow. "What?"

"Myself. I can't help myself staring at my beautiful girlfriend."

She blushed. I know those words will make her red.

"Haha you're so cute!" I said.

After we watched a movie we went to a restaurant. A very special restaurant. The place who witnessed the time she said yes to me. I can't help to blush when I remember the time she said yes to me.

I was courting her for seven months then when I invited her for a dinner here with me, she finally said yes. It sounds gay, but i cried back then haha!

"Happy 2nd anniversary babe." I whispered in her neck while she was blindfolded.

I took off her blindfold and I saw her with her teary eye.

"I th-thought you forgot." She scolded me and punched me in my chest. I must admit that hurt.

"You silly girl. Come here..."

I held her close and once again, I kissed her.

"I will never forget an occasion like this." I told her.

"Thank you Axl." She then hugged me and started to cry in my chest.

"Hey Val. Don't cry, we should be happy it's been two years since we were together."

"Thank you so much Axl. I love you." She hugged me again.

I hugged her back. "I love you more Val."

That night was awesome. We went to Dela Sera. A place where there's so many trees and where the night sky is bright.

I put the blanket down and we sat together. I'm really happy now. I want us to last forever. I mean, what can I wish for? This girl right here? She's everything I need.