35: Try

Layn

Domdom<3 :

I am fine, Layn. You're the one who's not making me okay by bugging me all day and all night.
•7:05am

Me:

Just don't forget to call me!
•7:05am

Domdom<3 :

Yes, Chief! Copy that, asshole.
•7:06am

Me:

And! If you feel like punching that fucking guy, just tell me! I'm literally inches away from him, I'll beat the shit out him.
•7:06am

Domdom<3 :

I get that you don't like him anymore because of me but please. Don't let your Spartan side active all the time.
•7:06am

It would've been nice if I had the chance to reply to my best friend that was then 4000 miles away from me but, unfortunately, my brother had just put his head, unconsciously, on kuya Red's shoulder.

I immediately put down my phone and proceeded to move my brother to lean on me rather than that man!

Nakakasuka! Lalo na at alam kong may gusto 'yang lalaki na 'yan sa kapatid ko!

"Magigising lang siya, Layn." Agad niyang hinablot ang braso ng kuya ko mula saakin.

"If you don't let go of my brother, I will kill you."

It seemed that the threat kinda worked. He just rolled his eyes off of me then proceded to cross his arms around his chest before he looked outside the window.

After resting my brother's head on my shoulder, I did kind of replied to Dominic but then I was cut off by the driver saying that we have arrived at the airport.

Dahan-dahan muna akong tumingin sa kuya kong halatang puyat sa 'di malaman na dahilan bago ko siya tinapik ng kaunti para sabihing kailangan na naming bumababa.

After getting off of the car, he was visibly tired, still. After sleeping for almost 45 minutes in the car, he is still looking like a zombie.

"I wonder why are you so sleepless?" I asked him directly while he was busy wiping his eyes.

He didn't even laid his eyes on me the whole time I was making a face on me. "That's kinda sus." I said while we were walking towards the plane.

Napatigil siya at hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit namula ang mga tenga niya pero isa ang alam ko: galit siya at handa akong sapakin.

Before he can even turn his head, I stood behind ate Liz and Jenny. After his head was straightly directed at me I just pulled a peace sign before smiling.

Looks like he didn't mind me teasing him after all, he's just tired.

Boarding the plane was uneventful. We just sat at the seats that we wanted.

Tumabi ako sa kapatid ko siyempre! He's been weird these past week! Mukhang may itinatago siya saakin. Wala naman akong pake sa mga personal na kagustuhan ni kuya dahil bukod sa alam kong magagalit lang siya saakin kapag pinapilitan ko itong alamin, wala rin naman mabuting mangyayari.