3: Twin Mug

Axl

"He's completely fine. He just need some rest. He got a fracture on his nose but luckily we were able to fix it. It will fully heal in the next 6 months or maybe it may take a year. It depends on how well Axl handle his surgery." I overheard someone saying my name.

I wasn't sure where I was. I tried to open my eyes but I hardly can. It just hurt me. Though I can lift my eyelids, it hurts so bad.

"Thank you Doc." I heard my mom said that! It's her!

I tried to open my mouth but it looks like it has some cloth over it. Damn it! I can't even open my mouth.

"~Mom~" my voice weren't audible. So I tried to call mom a little bit louder.

In my second attempt, she heard it and a sigh exited my mouth as she walks towards me. She touches my head and a drop of water fell into my arms. I can't see her but I know she's crying. Because of me.

"Axl are you okay?" She asked me.

I just pointed my thumb out making a thumbs up in my hand. She sighed and I can hear her wiping her tears.

For now I can't do anything. I can't talk. I can't see. And, I barely can hear. God please help me pass this one.

"What happened Axl? I was just with you early this morning." She started to cry a little bit.

"I asked for the copy of the cctv in the mall. Only to find out that a guy punched you?! And you even let him walk away!" Now she's angry. If I was able to protect myself, but I can't right now.

I tried to understand that guy. Chloe and him weren't in good terms when it happened. Maybe he just punched me because he thought I am somebody who I am not.

"Axl! Are you even listening?" I slightly nodded my head. I just let a big breath out. My mom won't stop until he gets that boy to jail what the heck?!

"Mom..." I said. I can barely move my mouth so the sound i made was very quiet. I heard her coming towards me.

"Yes axl? Is there anything wrong, baby? Wait, I'm going to call the doctor."

I grabbed my mom's arm and started to talk. "Please don't put the guy in jail. It was an accident."

"No Axl! Do you really think I would do that?"

"But-," I wasn't finished yet when my mom interrupted me.

"Even if I don't want to put him in jail, do you really think your dad will let him walk in the streets free knowing that his only son has a broken nose?" My mom told me.

"He doesn't care about me!"

"Hey Axl! Your dad cares about you. It's just that he wants the best you, that's why he's so strict on you."

I got quiet. I can't even think about what she said. He once froze my cards, locked my condo, impounded my cars, blackmailed my connections. That week I wasn't able to eat. I slept at the doorstep of my condo. I starved and I have been hospitalized! If he really do care about me, he wouldn't do this to me at all!

"I know it's hard understanding your father, Axl. But soon you'll be able to, somehow." She said.

"I have to go. I have business to go to in Brazil. Take care. I will call Alexa to take care of you. I love you so much my baby." My mom told me.

"I love you too mom, take care." I said that and my mom kissed me in the forehead.

I just laid in the bed waiting for my mind to close but it just chooses to be alive right now.