15: Ponytail

Axl

"Okay ka lang ba?" I heard him while I was busy typing.

I just nodded at him for response.

"You should eat now. Male-late tayo. Pwede mo pa naman gawin yan mamaya eh." He said.

I just stared at me for a long time hoping that he would get what I meant. And—I was right. He got up and he went to the kitchen. I went back to typing then he winded up in the corner of my sight holding a box container.

"Eat this. I didn't wake up at 5 am for this food to be spoiled because you were too busy." He said while handing me the box.

"Thank you!" I smiled and I blew a kiss to him.

He just made that disgusted face. Haha! Sp cute and funny.

I held my phone up and texted Valerie that I will busy whole day for I will be reading and practicing my presentation. God, I am so nervous. Please help me.

"The driver's here, young master." I heard my guard.

"Okay. Thank you. We'll be right there." I fixed my things and I called Liam which was brushing his teeth.

We're in the car now and he was busy playing with his phone and so was I with my laptop. I am almost finished with my report. I'll just have Luke recheck it later.

"Hey Liam." I asked out of nowhere. I fixed my laptop and I faced him.

He looked at me and he raised a brow.

"How have you been? Hindi na kita masyadong nakaka-usap eh." I tried to smile.

I am just making him feel that he is still my friend even though I ain't paying attention to him lately. Valerie was right and I have been unfair to him this couple of weeks.

"Okay lang naman." He said sarcastically.

"Hey. I was asking you nicely." I said

"Oh? Or you felt guilty because now you realized that you aren't even talking to me. And—take note—we live in the same roof." He said while smirking at me.

"Fine! I'm guilty. Pero kasi, busy lang ako."

"Okay. Pero totoo nga, okay lang ako. Nothing's coming up lately. Except—,"

"Except what?" I asked curiously.

"Layn have been bugging me lately." He said while scratching his head.

"Layn?" I asked.

"My half-brother."

"Oh?! You have a half-brother?!" I acted like I was surprised.

Of course I knew! I had him profiled checked. I can't be living in with a complete stranger.

"Stop acting like you don't know. I know you Drey." He said while rolling my eyes on me.

Well he got me there. Haha!

"I know you must have had my history checked. Knowing you, baka alam mo lahat ng tungkol saakin. Maybe even my dick size." He said.

"Fuck off. Why would I know how you little hotdog would be?" I joked.

"See? You said 'little'! You perverted creature. Haha!" He said while joking back.

I took my sight down to his crotch and he immediately covered it with his hands! Haha! So cute when he's red!

"So it's little huh? Inaamin mo na maliit yan?" I said teasingly.