2: Encounter

Axl

"Mom, calm down." I said before walking towards her.

"I know you're tired about all of this new stuff to you. Coming here in the Philippines after a long stay in America is really difficult. But — Axl, we cannot be always at your side. Soon you'll have to be alone."

"Mom! You know how much I hate this conversation."

She always talk about this! Why does she talk like she isn't going to be existing tomorrow. Damn it!

"Axl, your dad is worried about you. You aren't calling him."

"As if he cared about me." I whispered.

He doesn't even cared about me. Why do I have to care about him? All he ever know was business, business, and business. He doesn't care about me or our family. Even my grandma and his own mother! I swear, I will get grandma out of his lair.

"Hey Axl. Don't think bad about your father. He cares for you. Visit him or at least give him a call."

"Hell no mom!"

"Axl. I want you to have good connection with your father. Almost all your life you have hated him. Let me remind you baby, he is your father."

"No, mom. He isn't. He had never been since he left me dying in that room. He is a monster." I tried to lower my voice.

There are people buying in our branch and I cannot let them hear what I was saying.

"I guess I cannot even change your mind about your father. I have other errands to ran to. Think about what I said Axl. I love you so much."

"I love you too, mom." I hugged her and she went out of the store.

I faced my back and my whole ass body were shocked when I saw Alexa staring at me.

"Jesus! You scared me." I said.

"Masarap ba ang umagahan mo? Mukhang madaming pinakain sa'yo si tita ah."

I just rolled my eyes at her. She knows that I can barely understand her.

"I cannot understand you. You witch."

"Ang taray naman nito. Have you had your breakfast yet?" She asked me.

"You don't care." I said and immediately went out of the store.

Damn it! I am remembering my stupid dad.

All my life he had been a jerk to me. I didn't have friends because of him and whenever I have found one, he will always threaten me.

Then suddenly my mind brought up Luke and Dean, my high school buddies. I know I hurt them because I left without telling them why but I did it to protect them, to make sure that they are safe, and to make sure that my dad can't harm them.

All of my life I have hated him because he didn't care about me. He would give me all the money and that's it. He didn't even realized that it wasn't the money I need; I needed a father. I needed him to be at my side to support me but he didn't. All he did was shape me into someone I am not. He is trying to make me the perfect son.

—And...and that made my life a living hell.

I brushed off what was on my mind and I tried to focus.

I am here in the Philippines to study music and to take care of our business for the sake of my mom.

I went to a coffee shop and ordered an iced coffee. Once I got out, I just wondered across the mall. I am so mentally tired right now. I am getting stressed and stressed everyday.

I remembered Val and I told myself that I needed to strong for my girlfriend. I need to compose myself for her.

I was roaming around when suddenly a boy came out of nowhere and punched me in the face.

My went blank and I suddenly felt dizzy.

"Ang kapal naman ng mukha mo para agawin ang girlfriend ko!" He screamed at me.

"What the fvck are you talking about?! I don't even know you!" I said.

I tried to get up but damn it! I can't even stand straight because of his punch. I want to get back at him but my whole body is affected by that punch. It felt like my whole face was slapped by a concrete block!

"Tumigil ka na Liam! Hindi ko siya kilala!" A girl suddenly said.

The boy went out of the place and he just left the girl. God! That guy is a jerk! He just left his girlfriend in here! I would break up with him if I was his girlfriend! I would never do something like this to Val!

"Sorry! Hindi sinasadya ng boyfriend ko. Nag-karoon lang kami ng kaunting away."

I scratched my head. It has been a months since I arrived back here in the Philippines but I still can't understand. "I cannot quite understand you." I said.

"God, your nose is bleeding." She said.

"I am fine. Go."

"Go where? You are literally bleeding to death. Let's go to the hospital." She said while trying to get me up.

"I can handle myself. Go fix your problem with your boyfriend and tell him not to punch random people." I said while trying to smile.

Damn my nose is hurting so bad! Argh!

"Are you sure?"

I nodded for response. My nose is killing me. It's fvcking painful.

"I am Chloe. Here is my number. Call me if you need my help. I am so sorry this happened to you."

"Axl." I handed my hand to her.

She grabbed it and smiled. She immediately went out of my sight. After that I felt how bad my nose is. It's really bleeding. I almost passed out but I heard a voice from behind and I saw Alexa.

"What the?! What happened to you?!" She asked.

"No time to explain. Bring me to my doctors." I said.

My guards immediately went here and they guided me out of the mall. I was the center of attention, not because I have guards around me but because my freaking nose is broken!

"Young master, boss is calling." I grabbed the phone and I answered it.

"Where are you?" Just his voice and it gave me chills. Damn! I must admit, I am afraid of him and for what he can do.

"I'm on my way sir." I said.

He ended the call and after that I felt the severity of the pain. It is killing me and I cannot handle it anymore. My knees collapsed and I held my guards arms.

"Young master?"

"I don't feel good..."