50: Yeah.

"Is kuya okay?" I almost jumped when I heard Layn from behind me. I was just chilling in my room, quietly. He must've gone in and, me being so preoccupied, I didn't notice—even the door opening.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I immediately got up and as I was about to open the door, Liam stopped me.

"Nothing. Bakit parang ang OA mo masyado these days?"

I was appalled by what he said. Siguro nga I was overthinking about things. But when it comes to Liam, I couldn't help but do so.

"He's just staying in his bed." I heard him before he slumped down on my bed. "It's 2 o'clock, you know? And kuya hasn't eaten anything."

What?! I am going to scold that man. Or maybe not. Why is he acting like that lately. Ever since we...

Is he mad at me? I fucked up, haven't I? Why would I even do that to Liam when I know that I have sinned him that same morning. I was ready to apologize.

Oh, God.

"Liam?" I quietly said as soon as I entered his hotel room. "Are you okay?

I went on to sit in his side, him on the bed covered my the thick sheets. He wasn't responding and I was so fucking worried that I didn't even bother waiting for his response before uncovering him, only for me to see him with his cheeks flushed red.

"Liam! Are you okay?!"

"Ang ingay mo...," he said, his voice sounded hoarse.

I was kind of happy that he wasn't mad because of what I did but at the same time I feel guilty. He was sick because he ran out of the event when he saw me at the balcony.

He's sick. Not a second passed and I have already had Alexa on the line. Looking over down Liam that was looking at me palely, I was so worried to the point that my hands were shaking and I couldn't compose myself in front of him.

I knew I have an image of being cold and composed all the time but seeing his face like that...

It made me weak.

"Go call a doctor—,"

"Just hug me." I got interrupted by Liam while I was ordering Alexa to call a doctor immediately.

My body must've had a mind of it's own as I saw myself laying beside him, hugging him, sharing my body heat, and looking over his eyes that screamed 'I'm sick.'

Minutes passed and we just stayed in the same position. His hot breaths brushed over my palm that was cupping his cheeks.

"Pwede mo na akong bitawan, Drey." He said while having his eyes closed.

What?! What does he mean. I am not letting go of him. Not now. Not now that we're actually making progress.

"Mahahawahan kita ng lagnat ko." He said. "'Layo ka muna nang kaunti."

"Akala ko you want me to alis in your life."

He immediately chuckled lightly that made him cough. After I went to the bar in the room and got the water, I gave it to him but he was hesitating.

"Drink this or you will be drinking this through my mouth. Your choice."

One second later and the water was gone out of the bottle. Good boy.

"Why did you laugh earlier?" I looked at him, eyes furrowed.

"Ang pangit mo mag-Tagalog." He was laughing uncontrollably again.

"Why would you even want me to hug you?"

"Kasi tatawag ka agad ng doktor, sobrang oa mo."

It made me smile as I felt like his sickness aren't that serious because he can laugh.