23: Apology

Axl

"Give me the strongest one."

"Just one or —,"

"Give me the whole fucking bottle." I suddenly raised my voice.

Fuck. Why am I so frustrated and angry right now?! I facepalmed and I heard him put the bottle in front of me.

"Here you go sir."

I nodded and he smiled at me before he left me alone.

As soon as I drank the first time, I tasted the bitter taste. Fvck. He didn't joke and brought me the hardest drink in here. Damn.

Thirty minutes have passed and this freaking drink isn't giving me anything. I just want to forget for like a moment. A moment but this freaking alcohol isn't working.

Why is this even bringing up my frustrations at my family?

Yeah, my dad's a billionaire. My mom is probably one too. Me? I have pretty much everything to put multi-millionaire title in my name. But, it all felt useless. I grew up obeying what my dad has to command in fear of my life. I grew up being the one they want me to be and not being myself. When will I be free from them? I just wanna be a completely other person but I gotta get my mom and my grandma away from that bastard.

I don't want to be involved in any of dad's businesses. I have had a couple of friends in danger because of me. I don't want them to suffer too! I don't want them to be dragged in my fvcked up life. I almost got Luke killed. I can't let that happen again with Liam or any of my friends.

"Fvck my life. Fvck everything." I whispered as I drown myself in this drink in my hand. I almost finish it when somebody called me suddenly.

Though my vision's fine, I cannot clearly read the name on it. Why the —

"You!" I shouted at the one who gave me the drink.

"Me?"

"Yeah! Read this. Who the fvck is it?"

"Fvcking Brat. It says Fucking Brat."

I looked at my phone and I glanced at it. I can't clearly see it but it is him. "Oh, yeah. Thank you for the help! Can I have another of this?"

"Are you sure sir? You look like you're —,"

"No one tells me what to do." I said.

He nodded before he went out of my sight. What a child.

"What the hell do you need Liam?" I answered the call.

"Where are you and why the hell do you sound like shit?" He sounded so nasally.

"You don't get to ask Liam." I said straightly at him.

Ang lakas naman ng loob niya na magtanong matapos ang lahat ng mga ginawa niya kanina? Fuck him and his freaking ego. Fvcking brat.

"No. Seriously, where are you—,"

"Why?! I won't tell you unless you say sorry to me! You idiot! Fuck you! Say sorry now!" I shouted.

"Drey p-please." His voice cracked.

"Don't you fucking cry on me you little shit! You're the one who did me wrong! Say sorry to me!"

Why won't he say sorry! Isn't it too easy for what he did? All I ask is one sorry and we're done! Why can't he say it —

"Layn is in the h-hospital."

My jaw dropped at what he said. What the fvck happened?!

"Don't you freaking use your brother to get even."