Chapter 32: Shxt.

Chapter 32: Shxt.

~~Minji's P.O.V.~~

I am now eating udon in a eatery together with Fei-- Min-Min and Skirrus

Of course Ski ate acorns

I continued to swallow the food in my mouth and asked Min "How did you recognize me anyways? I mean, there's a lot of change.."

He also swallowed his food "At first I didn't but when I saw you fly, I knew it was you."

Oh. So that's the case huh?

He suddenly widened his eyes upon realization "Um. About the cut on your arm, I'm really sorry. I didn't know it was you."

I waved it off "It's okay. I forgot about that anyways"

He stared at me while eating noodles for quite a time and I became uneasy "What's wrong?" I asked

"What happened?"

I stopped eating "What do you mean?

He looked down gloomingly "Your house has been reduced to nothing. I never found you since then. I thought you were dead... Where did you go...?"

I sipped my drink and thought for a while "Oh. Right. There was some enemies, breaking things and killing people here and there. Gi- My teacher and I fought them after we arrived at the scene but the town was on the brink of collapsing.. I think We weren't at my house when it collapsed. Yes yes... It would be a possibility but it didn't happen and so those bad guys were...."

She's mumbling again. She really didn't  change... Min-Min thought.

He sighed in relief "Thank goodness you're safe.."

I smiled "Yup! Safe and sound!"

I leaned back and crossed my arms as I continued talking "And naming him Red? That's sooo lamee.." I referred to Ski

He also leaned back and placed his elbow on top of the chair "Right? I was too lazy to pick a name then..."

His face suddenly changed to remembrance "Oh. How about you? How did you meet Skirrus?"

I thought for a moment, remembering the event "Well, after the fight in the town, I was about to train with my teacher but this red squirrel suddenly decided to follow me."

My eyes widened as I looked over Ski "Why didn't you tell me about Feitan when we met? I met you after he did! You didn't even say a word about it!"

"Shut up. I'm trying to eat."

This little shxt...

Min noticed my frustration and asked about it

I pointed at Ski with irk marks on both our heads "This little shxt just snapped at me! He told me to shut up!"

"I told you to SHUT THE FXCK UP I AM BUSY EATING WOMAN!!"

"Haaaaahh?? YOU TRY'NA PICK A FIGHT?? BRING IT ON!!"

"Ma'am I would like you to please lower your voice for the sake of other costumers"

I looked at the waitress

She's annoyed.

I looked at the costumers