Chapter 46: Sensei?

Chapter 46: Sensei?

~~Minji's P.O.V.~~

"So.... What are we doing here?"

We are now walking through the woods that was just infront of the building we were with Ging.

That bastard.💢 Leaving us again... That's a bad habit of his... Well, I can't help it though.. I think we're even lucky that he leaves us small notes.

Riku spoke, interrupting my thoughts "We are here to train."

I flinched "Right away??"

He nodded and I sighed "Training after a few hours when I woke up from fainting. Yep. Really nice."

...

I turned to him "I can communicate with animals" I blurted out of the blue

"You can?"

"You can't?"

I placed my hands at the back of my head (Killua style) "That's a shock, I thought you can too."

"I wish I can."

"Though it prevented me from being eaten by Killua's dog."

"Oh, Mike? Dude, I tell you that's NO DOG!"

I giggled "Yeah, I guess.. He's sweet though."

He gave me a teasing smirk "So you went to his house huh? You've gone so far to reach the 'meet the parents' part? Ahhhh... Young love~"

"What- What the fxck? T-There's nothing l-like that! And stop, you sound like an old man."

"Then why are you blushing?"

"I'm not!"

We continued to walk in silence, hearing small twigs snap as we step on them and our white hairs flowing through the breeze

"Ne Minji, did you have a nightmare before you woke up?"

I look at my hands shaking at the thought and finally told him about the dream

He stopped walking as if frozen in place by what he just heard

I stopped on my tracks and look at him "What is it?"

He looked at me and immediately replaced his expression with a smile "No it's nothing.. I'm sorry to have you go through that.."

We continued walking amd I dismissed it saying it wasn't his fault

"You can manipulate ones emotion by engulfing them in your air right? And you mastered it enough to remove my memories of Kurapika back then..."

He nodded and I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly "Well, about that... Thanks. It really saved me back there..."