Chapter One Hundred & Six | TruthXDare

My pizza was gone in the hour.

They were all surprised but it was only eight slices, anyone could do that, especially Americans, I saw one eat two at once like a sandwich, that pizza was gone in minutes. The girl had also been very petite, the American appetite is one I'll never understand despite having one myself.

"Are ve gonna watch movies all night or do something else?" Gilbert asked.

"Sure just don't fuck Eliza and keep me awake."

"Vhat depends."

Great...

"Vhen vet's play truth or dare!" Eliza clapped her hands and everyone immediately looked on board and mischievous as hell.

"I love truth or dare," I exclaimed.

"Eh-Chica you may just want to watch. We get intenso," Antonio warned.

"You said the same thing about the King's game and I was fine."

"No, you veren't, ju got drunk on blood and asked nine different people for sex including mein bruder."

"Well whoops," I said too casually to reassure anyone it wasn't a big deal.

Gilbert held his head in his hands and sighed before looking back at me smirking.

"If you insist vhen you better be ready, kleines Mädchen," he smirked and I held out my hand for him to shake.

"Bring it on limp dick," I sneered and he shook my hand way too hard, an evil grin on his face.

"Zhis isn't going to end well..." Francis worried and Antonio nodded and moved me off his lap so we could sit in a circle on the floor.

"So in the game, if you can't do the Dare you have to do the truth or vis versa. We always start with the Dare. You can't target one person or immediately dare the person that just dared you, or the same person twice in a row," Antonio explained and looked at me worriedly.

I nodded in determination.

I was about to face hell and I knew it but whatever. I'll show off to Gilbert. I won't back down, no matter what he throws at me.

"Well go clockwise, so Francis will start, then me, then, Eliza, then Gil then __," Antonio decided and we nodded.

"Zhen let's begin," Francis purred and turned to Eliza, "Eliza, I dare you to put on a blindfold and kiss whatever body part I put in front of your lips," he smirked.

Well, this was already bad news.

"Do we have a blindfold," I asked.

"I do," Gilbert immediately piped up.

"Of course you do..."

He ran to his room and back down in a literal heartbeat and brought the blindfold over Eliza's eyes, she smiled excitedly and Francis ripped his shirt off. At least it wasn't his pants was all I was grateful for.

Gilbert looked a little angry when Francis pushed her head forward so she kissed his nipple. She laughed and shoved him away playfully.

"I'm a vittle surprised you didn't do vorse," she joked and Francis nodded and looked at me and I realized he was trying not to unnerve me.

"Don't be tame because I'm here, I can take it," I said firmly and he and Toni exchanged glances and smiled shyly.

"Whatever you say, Chica," Antonio purred. "Now it's my turn, ___," he turned to me.

I believe I've doomed myself.

"Put whipped cream on a body part you want me to lick it off of."