Chapter One Hundred & Twenty Five | GilbertXChange

Francis took my hand as Gilbert let me down, and he pulled me into his chest, where he sat on the ground. He held my back to his chest, arms wrapped around me as they waited for Alfred to announce the beginning of their "festivities."

Vasch's servants entered the room from the hallway leading to the kitchen with silver dining trays full of small pint glasses full of blood.

"Oh look, it's the blood drugs," I said playfully.

"And you are never drinking those again," Francis sighed, recalling the memory.

"I wouldn't mind if she did," Alfred snickered.

"Let her-a do it," Lovino joked.

Of course, Heracles hummed in agreement.

There were at least ten other men and women insisting they let me, most of them having been people I'd asked. I blushed and turned around in Francis's lap, unintentionally straddling his waist.

Gilbert stared down Ludwig, who was blushing and avoiding eye contact as he sipped slowly on the blood. Maybe Ludwig secretly agreed with the others, and Gilbert could tell. That, or he was still sour Ludwig was the first person I'd asked.

Heracles' eyes lingered on me too long for Antonio's liking, and he sat in front of me, blocking my view of everyone else and the visibly excited pet humans.

"Alright, everyone! Let's get the fun started," Alfred exclaimed, and everyone raised their empty pint glasses, handing them back to the servants before turning around to their meals of the night.

Francis turned around and rolled me onto my back, out of his lap, and Antonio raised my leg over his shoulder. I'd been careful choosing my outfit this night, and Antonio pushed back my loose pants to get to his favorite spot before taking the first bite.

I sighed and looked at the ceiling before Francis blocked my view, looking down at me and giving a faint smile before carefully propping me up a bit so he could lean in to bite my shoulder.

Gilbert didn't care about grace or seductiveness at the moment and yanked my shirt upwards along with my bra, sinking his teeth into my lower-breast, hungrily.

My eye twitched, and Francis noticed and used one hand to gently tap Gilbert who hummed in response and I felt the vibration on my chest, it tickled a little and a giggled. Gilbert's face grew pink in response, and his bite deepened, causing my back to arch.

Gilbert's drinking was louder and sloppier than usual, and I couldn't decide which reason it must be. The initiation? The protectiveness? His claim on me? Or maybe his venom is heating up, and he needs more than unusual.

I decided that must be the case when Antonio and Francis finished their meal and licked the blood from their lips, watching Gilbert aggressively feeding.

Francis rubbed circles into Gilbert's back and Gilbert calmed at his touch, something that seemed to comfort Francis.

Gilbert continued his feeding even after several moans could be heard around the room already. The first sign things were about to escalate.

Antonio and Francis undressed themselves down to their silk underwear and set their nice suits aside carefully before turning back to Gil and me and gently shaking Gil so he'd stop, but he would not.

Finally, I wrapped my arm around Gil and ran my fingers through his hair. He let out a vibrating growl and finally looked up at me. Blood from the wound slid down my side, and Antonio leaned in to seal the wound since Gilbert seemed lost in a trance.

He licked his lips and sat up, he held out his hand to me, and I looked just as lost as Francis and Antonio. Still fully dressed, he uttered the words I never expected from his mouth, "I'm...not veally in the mood..."