Week 23 - Part 3

I love reading your comments but please keep them respectful. I may not be able to reply but my notifications are on and I still see them, especially when I'm writing.
Please keep in mind that I'm a person with feelings too.

Love you💜

______

Just some fluff and Jungkook being thirsty. 💜

_______

Princess: (*sad pterodactyl noises*)

Jungkook glanced over at his phone when it illuminated the dimly lit family room. Seeing who it was, he paused his game to answer. What was she doing up anyway? It was after midnight.

JK: (what's wrong?)

Princess: (can't sleep)
Princess: (and I'm hungry.)

JK: (there's a whole kitchen down here. I'm sure you'll find something.)

Princess: (and I'm lonely...)

JK: (you're whiny tonight 😒)

Princess:

Princess: (*sad yeehaw *)

JK: (NUUUU I'M SORRY!)
JK: (I was just teasing you!)
JK: (forgive me?)

Princess: (hm... maybe if you do that thing I like 😏)

JK: (I'm not making jajangmyeon at 1 in the morning. You'll get some tomorrow.)

Princess: (but I really want it 🥺)

JK: (tomorrow)

Princess: (fineeeee)
Princess: (what am I going to eat then?)

JK: (I made sure we got the waffles you wanted from the grocery, and there's a jar of Nutella down here)

Princess: (okee)
Princess: (but... I'll still be lonely...)

JK: (you can come down with me for a little while.)

Princess: (yay!)

JK: (FOR A LITTLE WHILE!)
JK: (not for hours like last time. You almost got me in trouble)

Princess: (promise!)

No, she doesn't.

Jungkook chuckled and put his phone on the chair next to him, then resumed his game, the soft sounds of gunfire and explosions filling the silence. He couldn't sleep either, and he honestly wanted her company.