Week 31 -Part 3

I love reading your comments but please keep them respectful. I may not be able to reply but my notifications are on and I still see them, especially when I'm writing.
Please keep in mind that I'm a person with feelings too.

Love you💜

______

"The person you took that from, where is she?"

Jungkook walked behind the strange person in possession of his girlfriend's phone. The unknown man didn't even turn around to acknowledge he had been spoken to. He walked on, pulling his hood further on his head, then shoving his hands back in his pockets.

His ignorance only served to anger Jungkook more. He increased his pace, now only a few strides behind the figure.

"I said where is she?!" He yelled.

He was ignored again, and the man turned down an alley. Jungkook followed him, already knowing that he chose this location with purpose. There were fewer witnesses here.

He reached out and grabbed the man's shoulder, spinning him around.

The older man looked at the younger fearlessly and scoffed, slapping Jungkook's hand away. "You must be the boyfriend," he said with a suspected smile, as his face was covered.
"I'm going to tell you like I told her: Go to wherever you call home."

"I don't care about the phone. Just tell me where she is," Jungkook said in a low voice.

The man leaned slightly toward Jungkook, looking him straight in the eye. "I don't give a fuck where-"

The man never got a chance to finish his sentence.

Jungkook shot out a jab to his face, but the older proved to be faster than expected. He easily dodged under the punch and charged at Jungkook, wrapping his arms around him and dealing knee strikes to his abdomen, most of which Jungkook blocked by raising his knee.

The younger then slipped under the arm and was now behind the older, and wrapping his arms around his midsection. He lifted the taller man up, preparing to slam him on his back, but the older had turned his body, changing his center of gravity, and landing on all fours with Jungkook still wrapped around his middle.

The older was now at a disadvantage. He was facing away from Jungkook, who still had a firm lock around his waist. The older wasn't weak: he stood up easily despite Jungkook holding onto his waist and started to push the younger's hands away as he tried to escape.

Jungkook stayed latched onto him for a few steps, then unexpectedly let him go, even pushing him forward and away from his body. Suddenly free, the older turned around just in time to see Jungkook's leg make contact with the side of his head.

The older went down and Jungkook immediately jumped on top of him, straddling his waist. The sickening sound of his fist striking the man's face repeatedly along with Jungkook's labored breathing filled the quiet of the alleyway.

Jungkook's eyes were ripped wide open and filled with rage. They were fixated on his target, each blow to his face causing more blood to leak from under his face mask, some of it spattering on the dandelions next to his head.

Jungkook kept punching, each hit doing nothing to placate his wrath, doing nothing to erase the image of what he'd just witnessed. The older boy had lost the ability to cry out in pain as his mouth was filled with blood, only allowing a horrible gurgling sound to escape. More blood splattered into the grass beneath them, some of it now staining the older boy's blond hair, turning it a gruesome strawberry color.