A Memoir

This is not a chapter in the book. It is simply a memoir to the memories I had writing this and the impact it had on my life.

(This will be made into a bigger story)

I first came into the Wattpad world, I was a very secluded, desolate girl. I had just recently discovered a passion for writing and was finding more things that I liked. I was coming out of my shell. That was my eigth grade year. Practically in the middle. I had a friend, (Ashrinaldi) introduce me to Wattpad. I started out writing a fan fiction about Dominic Monaghan and Elijah Wood, but quickly canceled it because I believed that it wasn't going to go far. At the same time, I was working on a small project called How I Ended up in Middle Earth. I thought about posting it but was scared that I would see the outcome of how it had progressed and see that it was only a small story. So I began. It was amazing. It gave me an excuse to watch Lord of the Rings more than once. I spent my days analyzing the movie, scenes, characters, relationships, and plots. I loved doing it. I would do it all over again. 

So every day, I would work on it and expand. I would make sure it made sense, and that people would like it. I prayed that people would love it! Within a couple chapter I reach a couple views and I was kinda happy that there were people reading what I was writing. People were reading what I was WRITING! Some people even subscribed to the story!!! I was elated and kept working. Soon, I made it into the 100s and was estatic! Along the same time, this writer was talking to me, XxLife2LivexX. At first I thought it was someone was creeping on me and I was kinda weirded out. But we talked more and found out that we had a lot in common. That was how I met one of my best friends.

Into the year, our school computers had blocked Wattpad. I was mad, discouraged and panicked. I needed to write! I had reached 1,000 reads! So I began to use the home computer, except the battery was unreliable. It was horrible. THings worked out in the end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Near the end, I was starting to lose hope for the story and was worried that I wouldn't be able to finish it, but I did. And I am glad that I did. My readers helped me move forward. And If it wasn't for them I would not be here right now.