Chapter 18: Hot as hell but not in a good way

Keeping up with Seungmin was something Jisung was used to but it never got easier after time. No, the redhead was faster than you would expect a demon, who runs on two legs to be but

Jisung was determined to not let the redhead get away because ever since he saw Minho glaring at Chantelle he was convinced that he had misinterpreted his vision. The part were Seungmin would go mad would probably happen soon and Jisung had to prevent it at all costs in order to protect his best friend's secret. 

And at this point an advise, if you ever try to follow someone you shouldn't only keep an eye on the person, no you should also focus your mind on following the person because if you don't you might accidentally run into the person you are following, like Jisung at this moment.

The blue-haired male bumped into his best friend and wanted to let out a scared shriek but in a flash Seungmin turned around and clapped his hand over the warlock's mouth to muffle his shriek. "Be quiet", the redhead hissed low. Jisung nodded and Seungmin slowly took his hand off the other's mouth. He turned his back to his friend again to carefully look around the corner they stood at.

Jisung just realized now that they were in the more or less abandoned part of Miroh High. Wow, he really just followed Seungmin's mop of red hair without thinking at all. He should learn to stop dreaming and stay focus in situations like this one.

The warlock made himself small so he could look around the corner from under Seungmin's head.  Now, Jisung saw the same as Seungmin, five vampires stood in front of one door, one of them was Chantelle but Changbin was nowhere to be seen. Didn't she want to talk with Changbin? When the vampires looked into their direction because they checked their surroundings again like they were hiding something, the two friends immediately hide behind the corner again.

"Where the hell is Changbin?", Jisung whispered to his friend. "I don't know but when he is missing only one hair I will send them all to hell without hesitation", Seungmin answered in a whisper while glancing around the corner again. "You know, it's a lot scary to hear that from you now, considering you can actually do that", Jisung responded quietly.

Seungmin just let out a little huff and observed the five vampires and the current surrounding, like he was planing something.

"We need to get into that room", Seungmin stated in a whisper. Jisung looked up to him like he was mad. "They are freaking guarding that door like a bunch of watchdogs. How do you think we will do that?", the warlock responded with a low voice.

The redhead looked into his friend's eyes. "We will pull a prank on them to get them to leave their position", Seungmin whispered with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Please don't do that. It's a terrible idea", Jisung pleaded quietly.

The redhead didn't listen to his pleading friend and in the end Jisung had to help him anyway. Their plan was made up in seconds and started even faster.

Seungmin opened another storage room door with a quick spell as well as Jisung. The vampires flinched at the sudden opening of two doors. Jisung and Seungmin made some things in the storage rooms fall to the ground, so the vampires would be coaxed to look into the rooms. Luckily for Jisung and Seungmin the vampires fell for their little trick. 

Chantelle send two vampires for each room, which was just perfect for Seungmin and Jisung's little plan. As soon as the vampires were in the rooms to inspect what happened there Jisung and Seungmin closed and locked the doors behind them with magic. Leaving the vampires locked up in the rooms but Jisung knew it wouldn't last long, considering a vampire's strength. So they had to get into the room the vampires were guarding as fast as they could.

"Let's take down Chantelle and storm that room", Seungmin said. The glint in his eyes told JIsung that he was already having a spell in mind to get Chantelle out of the way. Jisung hesitated while the redhead walked out of their little hiding spot confidently.