3

Aaliyah
I've been looking at houses all morning with my realtor and I loved every one of them. There was at least one little thing with each of them that I would fix or change, but besides that every house was beautiful. I had one last house to look at and then hopefully I would have my decision.

"So this house isn't as big as the rest but it does have a big backyard. It was renovated about four years ago so it's fairly new. It does have a gate with a code as well." My realtor said as we walked through the front door.

As we walked through it was the perfect amount of house for me. Not too big and not too small but big enough for a family. So far I loved everything that I seen in here.

"So this has six bedrooms, the basement has a mini theater, and unlike a few of the other homes this has lots of windows. In the kitchen near the wet bar it has a window on the roof as well."

"I loved all the other homes but I really love this one. It's just something about it I don't know." We took a seat in the living room.

"I think out of all of the places we've seen this would be perfect for you and your baby. It's very private but comfortable and high tech. This is also a nice space to expand your family." She flipped through some papers.

"I really love that it's not too big but not too small either. There's a lot of space to entertain guest as well. It's really just the perfect amount of space and home I'm looking for."

"You ready to talk numbers?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah let's see the damage." I laughed.

"So this is going for a little over seven million. It's right in the middle as far as prices go for the other homes we seen. It's not going over or under your budget either." She stated.

I nodded and sat back looking out of the window that showed the backyard. She handed me the papers she was looking at and I read through them.

"I can only make a suggestion but I would definitely go with this place. I mean after all we've talked about and looked at this house meets all of your standards." She crossed her legs.

I nodded and pondered on it for a little bit.

"Okay, I'm going to go with this one." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" She asked smiling herself.

"Yeah I'm positive it's too perfect."

"Great let's get this paperwork together."
                                      •••
Flashback
"Jay I'm scared I'm going to fall." I chuckled.

"I gotchu aight, I ain't going to let you fall." He kissed my cheek.

He held my hand and placed his free hand on my lower back as we walked to some surprise he had for me. Of course I was blindfolded but where ever we were it smelled so good.

"Okay you can take it off." He said.

I slid off the blindfold and looked down seeing I was standing in a heart of rose petals. There was candles on the floor and a guitarist in the corner. He started playing Devil in a new dress by Kanye, and Jay stood in front of me. He started chuckling and I couldn't help the big smile that grazed my face.

"You know this is our song so I figured I'd have it playing during this moment. Aaliyah when you came into my life I knew you were special but I didn't realize how special you'd end up being to me. In this short amount of time I've learned so much about you and myself and I developed this unexplainable love for you. Sometimes I'm scared because of how deep and strong the love I have for you runs." He chuckled grabbing my hand.