35

Aaliyah - April 3rd 2020
Today was Raven and Ian's gender reveal and I was so excited. I was excited that I was going to be an auntie and just excited for them. Raven always talked about being a mom and she fell in love with Rayne. I knew both of them would be amazing parents and the best thing was they were both ready for this.

I fixed my dress and took my sunglasses off as we walked into the building. I held Rayne in one arm and held Carti's hand with my other hand. He pulled my hand towards his face placing a kiss on top.

"You look beautiful today mama." He smiled.

"Thank you baby, you look very handsome yourself." I smiled and looked up at him kissing him.

As we walked towards the people I seen my mom, Ian and Raven all together. I smiled and waved as we got closer and adjusted Rayne in my arms.

"My baby." My mom said grabbing Rayne from me.

"Hi mommy." I laughed and hugged her.

"Hey baby how you doing?" She kissed my cheek.

"I'm good." I laughed.

"Good me too, Carti it's good to see you. How are you feeling?" She asked hugging him.

"I'm feeling good and stronger and I'm in good spirits. I'm happy to be alive honestly." He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad you're doing better." She smiled.

After talking to my mom I smiled at Raven and walked over to her and Ian.

"You look so beautiful Rave." I hugged her.

"Thank you, you look gorgeous as usual. This pink on your skin looks amazing mama." She complimented me.

"Thank you and I'm glad the dress worked out for you it's so beautiful." I smiled.

I connected her to some people I know to get her a few maternity items for the gender reveal. She was wearing a white flowy off the shoulder dress and white heels.

"Me too it was perfect before I even put it on." She smiled.

I turned to Ian who was talking to Carti and Rocky and they were laughing about something.

"Hey what's up." I pulled on one of his dreads.

"Hey what's up?" He hugged me.

"How are you feeling? Are you excited or nervous?" I smiled.

"I'm excited as hell." He smiled.
                                      •••
For their gender reveal they decided to buy these canisters and when they pressed the trigger what ever color came out would reveal the gender. I was super excited because I just wanted to shop for the baby and I knew I was gonna go overboard with it.

"Okay everybody gather around!" Ravens mom smiled.

We all gathered around and my mom handed both of them the canisters.

"Okay so what do you guys want it to be?" My mom asked.

"I don't really mind I just want a healthy baby." Raven smiled.

"I what a healthy baby too but I can't cap I want a son." Ian smiled and everybody laughed.

"Alright y'all on the count of three y'all can spray them." Ravens mom smiled.

We counted down from three and when we got to one blue spray came out. Raven and Ian pulled each other into a hug and smiled.
•••
Carti
I was wrapping up at the studio and I was stupid tired. I had been in the studio for almost twenty four hours because I was in grind mode. I was trying to put an album out but shit just wasn't going well. I was frustrated and angry as hell at everything going on.