43

Aaliyah - A few days later
Today, Rayne and I are going to visit Ian and Raven. Carti went to go visit Elijah again for a while before going to the studio. We still needed to decided on a date so everyone can come together and meet. Even though I'm still super nervous my main focus is supporting Carti.

We pulled up in Ian and Ravens drive way and I got out. I grabbed Rayne from her car seat carrying her up to the door. I rung the doorbell and after a few seconds a very pregnant Raven appeared.

"Hey girl." She smiled as we hugged.

Raven was about to be eight months in a few days and is due in August. It seemed like just yesterday we found out she was pregnant and that she was having a boy. They still hadn't come up with any baby names yet as far as I knew.

"It looks like the bun is almost done baking huh?" I smiled.

"Yup I'm ready to kick him out." She joked.

We walked into the living room and Ian was doing something on his laptop.

"What's up." I leaned down hugging him.

"Wassup, long time no see." He grabbed Rayne.

"So are you guys not doing a baby shower?" I asked taking a seat.

"I wanted to but to make things easier for our families were doing something different. We'll have a sip and see where everyone can come and see him and bring gifts. That way they don't have to travel so much in a short time. Plus it'll be less stress on us because I wanted to do both anyways." Raven smiled.

"Aww thats so cute, that's what I regret most about everything with Rayne. I'm excited for you guys though, how are you all feeling?"

"Shit I'm excited and nervous for real." Ian responded.

"Me too, we got his nursery all done and we narrowed down our names to two." She stated.

"Omg what names did y'all decided on?" I smiled.

"We're thinking either Milo or Jax, I really like both. Ian didn't want him to be a junior which I was fine with. I think his middle name should be Ian though." She smiled.

"Those are both really cute names." I smiled.

"I'm so excited for him to get here and to see what he's going to look like. I'm so happy that I'm going to officially be a mom soon." Raven leaned on Ian's shoulder.

"Wassup with Carti I haven't spoken to him in a minute?" Ian asked.

"Nothing much, I actually wanted to know if y'all would be available soon to come over." I asked.
•••
Carti
After visiting Elijah, I went to the studio and was going to attempt to get some work done. My mind was all over the place since having that talk with Aaliyah. I knew I wasn't going anywhere and nothing would make me but, her being worried I would leave was crazy to me.
I didn't really dive into it with her as much as I wanted to but I made it known we're good.

I opened the door and seen Rocky, Pierre and Gunner. These three niggas are like my blood brothers and they didn't know about none of this shit. I hadn't spoken to Rocky or Pierre since that day so I knew it'd be questions.

"Wassup bro, I ain't heard from you in a min." Rocky dapped me up.

"Same here." Pierre agreed as I dapped him up.

"I just been laying low chillin man." I sat down dapping up Gunner.

"You good? Last time we linked you had to get up outta here." Pierre asked.