38

Carti - A month later
Aaliyah and I were sitting down with an event planner to talk about our engagement party and house warming party. Aaliyah originally wanted to do them both in the same day but changed her mind after some thinking. I was down with what ever she was cool with honestly so it didn't really matter to me.

We both did agree that we wanted our engagement party to be for our close friends and family and more intimate. The house warming party would technically be the engagement party too but to celebrate buying the house we would have a big party here.

We haven't started planning anything for the wedding yet because Aaliyah said it's too early and she wanted to celebrate the engagement first. In my opinion we didn't have to have a big fancy wedding but I knew Aaliyah wanted that.

"Okay so I think it would be best to have small foods and drinks. We can have a few bartenders come in and use the bar and serve." The event planner suggested.

"I agree, what about you babe?" Aaliyah asked.

"Yeah that's cool." I nodded.

"I can set up some meetings with caterers so you guys can try their food and see which you all would like to go with. In the mean time I can work on all the other details and update you guys along the way. If you guys don't have anything else you want to talk about then we're done for today." She smiled.

"I think we're all good." Aaliyah looked up at me

"Yeah I don't have anything to say."

"Okay let's meet up in a week is that good?" She asked and Aaliyah nodded.

"Great, congrats again guys and I'm so excited to work with you guys." She put her stuff in her bag.

"Thank you so much I'm so excited." Aaliyah smiled.

She stood up and Aaliyah walked with her to walk her out. I stood up and stretched before making my way in the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and a couple packs of fruit snacks.

Aaliyah walked in the kitchen and smiled standing in front of me. She put her hands in my two back pockets and opened her mouth.

"Get your own shit girl." I laughed knowing she wanted some of my fruit snacks.

She made a pouty sad face and I laughed at her. I pulled one out of the pack and acted like I was going to feed it to her.

"Sike." I laughed.

"You're so childish." She laughed and nudged me.

She looked up at me and smiled while I ate the rest of my fruit snacks. I grabbed her face and kissed her lips a few times.

"You so fucking pretty mama." I licked my lips and looked in her eyes.

"Stoppp." She started cheesing. 

"I'm serious the hell." I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me.

I grabbed my water bottle and started walking through the house.

"Where we going?" She asked.

"Upstairs." I responded.

I walked up the stairs and she laid her head on top of mine. I gripped her ass rubbing it and she started laughing.

"Damn you getting thicker baby." I kept rubbing her ass.

"Period!" She shouted.

I sat her down on the bed and laid down on my side of the bed. I took a few sips of my water and smiled as Aaliyah straddled my lap.