9

Carti
Today was my last day in LA so Pierre and I decided to spend the day working. I hadn't worked with him since our last session since he was over seas for a few weeks. When we did get back into the studio after not working together for a while we always made fire.

Pierre is one of the few people in the industry that I can actually call my brother and know that he'll have my back. We been through the craziest shit together and made hits together so we're stuck for life.

"So wassup witchu dawg?" Pierre asked pausing the music.

"Man so much shit been going on but I just been working to keep my mind off of it. I don't even know where to start for real." I laughed lighting up my blunt.

"Let's start with Iggy." He smirked giving me this goofy look.

"That's done, faneto, over I'm not fucking with her no more. Tell me why I go over to her spot to talk to her. She talking about she might be pregnant and shit." I shook my head.

"But she's not right?" He asked looking concerned.

"Nah she went and got a blood test and it came back negative thank god. But if she was there was going to be a dna test taken asap."

"She didn't flip out on you did she?" He laughed.

"Of course she did with her crazy ass." I took a hit from my blunt.

"I'm glad that's over bro you seem a lot happier already. That shit was toxic I'm not going to hold you." He said and I nodded.

"So how's the merch for the tour coming along?"

"It's coming together good I met with Ian and he got Aaliyah to design a few pieces for me. She has to email them to me when she's finished though." I took a hit from my blunt.

"Wassup with her how she doing?" He asked.

"Pierre you ain't never going to believe this shit." I said smiling.

"What happened? Y'all fucked around didn't y'all?" He asked smiling.

"Nah, you gotta keep this between us though because I don't think she want a lot of people to know." I said and he nodded folding his arms.

"She had a whole ass baby bro." I sat forward looking at him.

"Say swear? With who nigga??" He asked with a shocked facial expression.

"I don't know who the nigga is but it was the dude she was engaged to I'm one hundred percent positive. She told me she hid the whole pregnancy from everybody and then after she had the baby she told her moms and Ian and shit."

"How did you find out?" He asked.

"So Iggy said some slick comment about me going back to Liyah to play house with her. I ask her what she talking about thinking she on some crazy shit. She say she seen her at the doctors with a baby. So when we linked up I asked about it and she told me."

"Damn that's crazy...So how old is the baby and what did she have?" He asked.

"I think she said two months and she had a daughter and named her Rayne." I smiled.

"Have you seen the baby yet?" He asked.

"Yeah she showed me pictures and she's adorable as fuck."

"So how you feel about that nigga?" He asked smirking.

"Shit I'm happy for her and she seems happy to be a mom. I can tell that shit changed her but in a good way. It did make me feel some type of way though." I admitted.