29

Carti - December 31st, 2019
The Mob was throwing a New Year's Eve party at Rocky's mansion tonight so of course we were popping out. I wrapped my towel around my waist and made my way into Aaliyah's room to finish getting dressed. She had her robe on and was getting a bag ready for Rayne.

"My mom is here I'm about to run Rayne out to her." She said and I nodded.

"Say bye bye Rayne." She held her on her hip.

"Bye bye." She made a waving gesture.

"Bye bye." I smiled and waved at her.

She reached out to me and Aaliyah smiled handing her to me. I hugged her and kissed her on her forehead handing her back to Aaliyah.

"Bye bye." Rayne said again waving.

"Alright I'll be back." Aaliyah smiled walking out of the room.

"Tell your mom I said hey." I added before she left the room.

My phone started ringing and I looked at it seeing Rocky calling.

"Yo wassup?" I answered.

"Wassup brosay, you and Aaliyah still coming through tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah fasho we getting ready right now."

"Aight bet I was just making sure." He chuckled.

"I'll hit you up when we on the way." I said.
                                      •••
Aaliyah nodded her head to the music playing in the car and chewed on her gum occasionally making a bubble. We stopped at a red light and I grabbed her hand pulling it towards my lips kissing her knuckles.

"You good?" I smiled looking over at her.

"Yeah I'm good baby, what about you?" She smiled.

"I'm blessed, this ring look real good on your finger." I caressed her hand.

"I love it baby I never wanna take it off." She chuckled.

The light turned green and I pulled off still keeping our fingers intertwined.

What if I told you
You're like the bullet to my holster
Dangerous but I wanna hold you baby
You're there when I go through the motions
What if I told you
I could sling you off of my shoulder
Just like a shotgun to a soldier
I bought you all these guns and roses
                                       •••
Aaliyah
We walked inside of the house and I held Carti's hand as we walked in. Dior by Pop Smoke was playing and there were people dancing everywhere. As soon as we walked inside I was glad I decided not to wear heels tonight.

"You want something to drink?" Carti wrapped his arm around my neck.

"No I'm okay." I declined.

We continued to make our way through the house until we seen The Mob and everybody who affiliated with them.

"Wassup love how you doing?" Rocky smiled hugging me.

"I'm good, how are you?" I smiled.

"I'm good as usual, your brother and Raven is over there." He pointed.

I nodded and made my way over to them while Carti said hello to everybody else.

"What's up family." I smiled sitting in the middle of them.

I hugged Raven and pulled Ian's ear as he looked uninterested in everything going on.

"Why do you come to parties if you're going to sit on your phone?" I laughed.