34

Carti
I've been in the hospital for about three weeks now and during these three weeks detectives have been in and out of my room. They think that they got a lead on Santana and that his brother will be where ever they find him. They also think that he had something to do with this shooting as well. I wasn't even worried if they caught them or not because if they didn't I had people that could handle it.

I was finally walking on my own so I hope that meant I could go home soon. Thankfully my friends and family have been visiting and calling me so it helped time pass. I felt a lot stronger and my stitches were removed too. I knew once I got home I still had exercises that I had to do or I would go backwards and be back at square one.

I heard a knock on my door and looked up seeing my doctor.

"Wassup." I smiled and nodded.

"Nothing much how are you feeling today Jordan?" She asked smiling.

"I'm good I'm ready to go home though." I laughed.

"Well I got some good news for you." She pulled out a folder.

"You can go home tonight after we do a few tests. We do want you to continue physical therapy with the same therapist twice a week. Once she feels you're completely healed you'll be done. We're going to send you home with some meds too incase you start feeling discomfort or pain as well." She smiled.

"Okay that sounds good." I nodded.

"After lunch someone will be in here to get you for the tests." She said and I nodded.

She made her way out and as she was leaving Aaliyah was coming in with Rayne. I hadn't seen Rayne the whole time I've been in here and I missed her a lot. Aaliyah wanted to make sure I was physically in a good place before bringing her up here.

"Wassup baby." I smiled.

"Well look who's all happy today." She smiled.

"The doctor told me I can go home tonight and you brung little mama to see me. Today must be my lucky day or something." I smiled looking at Rayne.

"That's good baby I'm happy to hear that. I wanted to bring her to see you before she goes with her dad this weekend." She sat at the bottom of my bed.

I grabbed Rayne from her and she started smiling and giggling as I played with her.

"Wassup little mama." I smiled holding her in my arms.

"So what time are they letting you out of here?" Aaliyah asked.

"They said this evening they have to run some tests." I answered.

There was another knock on the door and both of our heads turned in that direction.

"Yoo wassup." Pierre said walking in.

"Shit I'm chillin nigga wassup with you?" I responded and we dapped each other up.

"I been working that's all for real. How you doing Liyah?" Pierre smiled hugging me.

"I'm good it's good to see you." She smiled.

"Damn look at her she got big as fuck." He smiled looking at Rayne.

"I know right." Aaliyah responded.

"Word around town is the feds got tipped off and raided homeboys spot." Pierre leaned back.

"Who you talking about?" I asked.

"Santana." He smirked.

"Shut up you're joking?!" Aaliyah sat up looking at Pierre.