11

Carti
"Aye Pierre play that song I want Carti on." Nudy said.

"What's the song called?" I asked lighting my blunt.

"Pissy pamper." He looked at me smiling.

"I'm about to play it for you." Pierre looked at his screen.

I nodded my head and took a hit from my blunt   leaning back into my chair. The song started playing in my headphones and I started nodding my head. I took another hit from my blunt and started free styling.

Yeah, they tryna be cray
They tryna be cray
She wanna meet Carti
That bitch is a barbie
I'ma fuck these hoes
I'm on 730
Got a brand new pack like Kid Cudi
I smoke dope like Kid Cudi
Push up get the slugs from me
I'm with all the shits
We pull up with shit
We pull up with uh
We pull up with sticks
We pull out the van
We pull out the shit
I pull out the .9
I pull out and blitz
I pull out the fire
I pull out wit' SIGs
I'm smokin' out the pound
Your bitch tryna suck my dick
The bitch gonna ride the dick
The bitch get thrown in the pit

"Ohh shit nigga!" Pierre started laughing and jumping around.

"Nah we calling dis bitch kid cudi now." Nudy laughed dapping me up.

I laughed and Pierre played my verse back out loud.

"Hell yeah nigga this shit fye." Nudy smiled.

I looked at my phone and seen it was a little after six. I stood up and brushed ashes off my pants.

"Alright I gotta get up outta here I got plans tonight." I dapped up Nudy.

"You got plans?? Whatchu about to get into?" Pierre asked with raised eyebrows.

"I'm taking Aaliyah out to dinner." I dapped him up.

"Y'all going on a date?" Pierre smirked.

"Not a date we going to dinner that's it." I smiled.

"Yeah alright let me know how that goes." He laughed.
                                      •••
Aaliyah
I took one last glance at myself in the mirror trying to decide if I wanted to keep on what I was wearing. I had on a mesh leopard print ruched bodycon dress, black heels that tie around my ankle, and some good jewelry to bring the outfit together.

I walked over to my vanity and grabbed my bottle of perfume spaying it on my wrists, neck, and chest. I grabbed my nyx lipgloss and brown lip liner applying it to my lips.

I was a little bit nervous and even though it's not a date what I felt was first date jitters. This was the first time that him and I were actually going to be alone. I didn't want things to be awkward between us the whole night.

My phone dinged and I checked it seeing Carti texted me letting me know he was at the gate. I unlocked the gate from my phone and went to check on Rayne.

"Hey is she asleep?" I asked Linda while standing in the doorway.

"Yeah she's out cold I'm just folding her laundry. We'll be good here so you go have fun tonight. If anything happens you know I'll call you." She smiled.