10

Carti
I leave for tour in a few weeks and I'm mad excited to be back on the road. I missed preforming and now I could actually enjoy it and do whatever I wanted because I wasn't tied down. I didn't have to worry about nobody questioning my every move or my whereabouts.

I was still waiting on my email from Aaliyah about my merch which I should be getting by the end of the week. I was also excited to see all  of the shit she came up with because I knew it was going to be fye.

I hadn't seen or spoken to Aaliyah since I seen her at Ian's but she'd been on my mind a lot. Every time I seen her I missed her a little bit more. I missed hanging out with her, and cracking jokes, and our smoke sessions. I know I was probably the last person on her mind with how busy she is though.

Sometimes I wondered if she thought about me and missed my company as well. I would reach out but I wasn't sure if that was even appropriate right now. I respect her and I definitely don't want to over step my boundaries or fuck anything up before we get back to a good place.

I felt my phone vibrate and checked it seeing Ian was calling me.

"Yo wassup." I said.

"How long until you here? I gotta slide to Aaliyah's place real quick." He said.

"Like five minutes." I said.

"Okay I'll be in the driveway." He said.

I said okay and hung up pulling off as the light turned green. After a few minutes I pulled up to Ians and got out locking my car and walking to his. I got in and he started the car up. I put on my seatbelt and he took off speeding.

"Is it an emergency or something?" I asked.

"Nah why?" He asked stopping at a stop sign.

"You speeding bad as hell." I said laughing.

"Nigga you know how I drive." He laughed.

"Does she know I'm coming?" I asked.

"Nope I'ma just tell her you was already with me."

"What are you going over there for? How you know I'm welcomed in her house?" I asked.

"She just asked me to come over for a little bit to talk and chill. I don't think she's going to trip."

"What if this is personal?" I looked at him.

"Let's call her." He said calling her through his car.

"Yes Ian?" She asked.

"I'm bringing Carti with me he was already with me when you called. Is that cool?" He asked.

"I wasn't expecting other guest but sure." She said.

"Cool I'm pulling up now."

"Okay buzz yourself in." She said hanging up.

We pulled up to a gate and he typed in some numbers and the gate opened. He pulled into the driveway and he parked. We got out and shut our doors and Ian lit a cigarette.

"That could've waited man." I shook my head.

"She don't allow smoking in her house." He said.

I looked around the property and it was a nice ass house definitely big enough for a family. I know how she felt about living in a big house alone so it was weird this was her home.

"When she get money like this?" I said leaning against the car.

"This ain't shit for real I told you I made a monster. She make more than me now and she got a house overseas." He said.