CHAPTER 39: The Cloaked Man

After Ashi and Jiro successfully took down Dokueki. And after this they head out to the open farm area where Wolf was
Supposed to be located at.

JIRO: *Running North* Lets get going Ashi! We need to go to the corn field area that Supidi described to us.

ASHI: *Being carried by Jiro* Yeah! Thank you for carrying me by the way, I know that I'm hurt and you are too.

JIRO: Trust me, this is truly nothing.

OVER TO THE WEST

HOKKY: *Stops running* alright, now listen to me, Shurui. Jiro and Ashi are somewhere a couple miles to our East. We're facing north. It's 5:20, we have ten more minutes till he's supposed to be here.

SHURUI: Be honest, Hokky. Do we have a chance of winning this thing? Just the four of us?

HOKKY: *Looks downwards* isn't finally putting a stop to the rise of the kingdoms what we've been wanting to do the whole time?

SHURUI: Y-yeah. It is...okay *clenches fists* I'm ready!

HOKKY: Now that's the pupil I raised! Don't lose confidence. That's the key to taking this battle by the reigns.

As time is forwarding, 5:21, 5:22, 5:23, the nerves in all the four are rising

OVER TO THE EAST

JIRO: Alright Ashi, seven minutes left. You ready?

ASHI: Mhm. I'm ready. *stares at arm*

JIRO: Hey? Everything okay?

ASHI: Oh, yeah! Don't worry. Nothings wrong.

Suddenly, a certain change in the wind direction attracted the team of Jiro and Ashi

JIRO: Huh? Wait, who's that walking towards us...

ASHI: I see, it looks like, just one person?

???: *Walking slowly*

JIRO: Ashi, stand guard, lets go coyote! *He summons coyote*

COYOTE: GARHHHH

JIRO: Could that be him, you think?

COYOTE: *Talking to Jiro* I think so, let me go check it out. *Begins running towards the person*

???: *Stops walking*

COYOTE: GRRRRRRRR *Still running*

JIRO: Something feels odd, like if this was the boss, why is there just one of him? Where's his subordinates?

ASHI: I don't know Jiro, should I summon polar bear?

JIRO: No not yet, wait...

As coyote was running and only a few feet out from the walking person now, all the sudden something occurred

COYOTE: *Blinks*

JIRO: *Blinks*

ASHI: *Blinks*

............He vanished

JIRO: Wha- WHAT!?

ASHI: Where the HELL did he go?!

COYOTE: (this isn't good)

???: *Standing behind Jiro* are you the prophet?

JIRO: *Jumps forward and turns* WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?