Chapter 46: Off to Rokkurando

The group of four just awakened Ashi, who was saved by the arctic and water stone. They now realize they cannot continues their journey without getting stronger. They must head to a. Long called Rokkurando.

ASHI: Doctor, how long do you think until I'll be fine again?

DOCTOR 1: It will only be within a few more days. Do not worry, we've extracted all of the stone within you and reconnected the pieces. Here's what we have. *Hands Ashi the necklace*

ASHI: Thank you! It's amazing , almost like it was never touched.

DOCTOR 2: Also, Princess, people call that gemstone in some books, as well as stone or gem. What's the difference?

ASHI: Well, the kanji on the stone is written in stone. Like this one here, it looks like it's engraved in some glowing blue substance, right? Well it's really blue tinted diamond. They were engraved by the finest years ago from kingdoms passed on and on.

DOCTOR 1: You seem very knowledgeable in this stuff, Princess.

ASHI: *Blushes* you know you don't have to call me that right? Ha, that title is from a long time ago.

DOCTOR 2: It is only right.

ASHI: *Smiles* you two are pretty, how do I say this, big for doctors. Have you ever tried being bodyguards?

DOCTOR 2: Bodyguards? Haha. Well I used to be a bouncer. Same as my partner. We never thought of being doctors until we saw a life saved in a bar we were bouncing. Since then, it's been our passion.

ASHI: That gives me memories...

FLASHBACK

YOUNG ASHI: But Bagyaaaaa, I don't wanna go to sleep!

BAGYA: Your mother, the queen, has ordered us to put you to sleep early today. There's a meeting with the fire kingdom.

YOUNG ASHI: Huh? You mean...

BAGYA: Your uncle, king of the fire kingdom. He's here.

YOUNG ASHI: I hate uncle...I don't even wanna say his name.

BAGYA: (This girl is something else. I would have Nagya come and help me comfort the princess, but he'd accompanying the king and queen. They need it if they're talking to him. Those brothers can never come to an agreement.)

YOUNG ASHI;m: *Sigh*

BAGYA: Huh? What's wrong, princess?

YOHNG ASHI: I just, I'm sad.

BAGYA: Why?

YOUNG ASHI: My family is, it's not what the other kids at school say it is. They have good happy families. Father and Mother they just, they never seem to be happy with their siblings. I haven't even ever seen moms side of the family, she tells me it isn't important and that there's only one sister she has. And I have a cousin I haven't even met.

BAGYA: mmmm. But they technically aren't royals.

YOUNG ASHI: Bagya, thank you for being my friend. You and Nagya. The best guards I could ask for! *Hugs Bagya*

PRESENT TIME

DOCTOR 1: Well, whatever memories they have I'm glad we could rekindle them.

SOMEWHERE ON A CLIFF

SUPIDI: Huff, I miss you already pal.

JIRO: *Walks over time Supidi* hey, how was everything while we were gone?

SUPIDI: It was fine, I heard from Hokky that the boss wasn't the one you guys fought.

JIRO: *Sits down* well, I just am glad we all made it out alive.

SUPIDI: Yes, but Jiro, is it true about what you did?

JIRO: Yeah, the fire stone, I broke it, awakening its powers and taking it. I'm
Now one with the fire element.

SUPIDI: Does that mean you lost coyote and gained the power of the legendary spirit animal?

JIRO: No, I still have my coyote, but he hasn't talked to me since I gained the power. I can't hear his voice. When I summoned him I could tell our chemistry was much better. Improved. But I can't even use my powers recently or summon him. It makes me upset.

SUPIDI: I'm sure you'll gain your powers back! It just will take some time. That's what you guys are going to Rokkurando for, right?

JIRO: Yeah, Master Hokky told me that there's someone there who can help me become stronger. And Shurui told me that he's excited to go, especially because Shurui has ties there with family.

SUPIDI: Ohhh? Is that true? That's nice.

JIRO: Yeah, but something just scares me Supidi.

SUPIDI: Yeah, what's that?

JIRO: I just don't know if I can handle all this. Not too long ago I was a teen in college who couldn't even do simple algebra 2 only passing because my teachers were impressed by me and my looks. Now, I've become so interested and invested in helping these three I've met, and even you and every civilian affected by this evil taking the country over.

SUPIDI: Jiro, do not overthink and stress. I always had this quote Me and and Bijon would always say. "Whenever there is trouble, there is peace to be found." I believe me meeting you was the peace to the trouble I go myself into.

JIRO: that means a lot to me Supidi. I promise you this, when I kick this boss guys's ass, I'm gonna make sure Bijon is in my mind while I do it.

SUPIDI: mm. Thank you, so much.

JIRO: Of course! Alright. Imma have to go now. We're leaving for Rokkurando tonight!

SUPIDI: Yes, of course. See you another time! Don't die on me!

JIRO: *Runs away* BYE!

SUPIDI: This one, yes. He's the one who's gonna save us all.

THE END.