Chapter 34: The truth

After Hokori was defeated by Shurui and Hokky, Back at the cliff, Supidis spirit animal cheetah was falling off the cliff after Jiro didn't spare his life, and Bijon went to save him with his spirit wings even though one of his wings is severely injured.

BIJON: HOLD ON! IM COMING!

ASHI: Is...Is he crazy? Why would he do such a thing.

JIRO: Pfff, beats me. They tried to trick us and beat us. Their fault.

SUPIDI: Are, ARE YOU OUT YOUR MIND! IF CHEETAH HITS THE BOTTOM OF THE CLIFF IM DONE FOR!

JIRO: Hey Hey! Relax. Your friends gonna save cheetah, but when he gets back up, I'll kill him anyways.

SUPIDI: *Rushes Jiro* WHY YOU ASS-

BOOM!

ASHI: *Sad look on her face* I had to hit you...I'm sorry. This is where your story must end.

BIJON: *Flying downwards* my dad was a hero, I must follow in his steps! For our kingdom! GgaaaaaAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

CHEETAH: GROWLL!

BIJON: *Floats under cheetah* GET ON!

CHEETAH: *Lands on Bijon*

BIJON: AHHHHHH! My freakin wing! It...GAH! It hurts...But, I can't give up! I WONT! LETS GOOOO! *Flies upwards*

SUPIDI: *On the ground* Is he, is he really gonna make it? *Crawls and peeks over cliff*

..........

.........

As the silence occurred, and the misty fog in the ravine below didn't show signs of Bijon, it was hard to tell if he was alive. When all the sudden...

BIJON: AHHHHH!!! *Flies fast and above the ravine and cliff*

SUPIDI: BI- BIJON!!!

CHEETAH: *Jumps on cliff*

SUPIDI: Ah, Ha! HA HA! MY SWEET BOY! HA HA COME HERE LITTLE GUY! Wait, BIJON!

BIJON: *Falling straight down* Now is my time, Supidi, I can't move, my body is, paralyzed.

SUPIDI: *Grabs Bijons hand* NO! I'm gonna pull you up, we're going to be Alr-

BIJON: NO! We won't, I can't fight. I'm a burden if you pull me up there. We don't have a chance, Supidi, I'm worthless now.

SUPIDI: *Tears up* hey, HEY! Don't get me sad! Don't, *Drips tear* Don't do that!

BIJON: Ha Ha! Wipe those tears, Supidi! That's not like you, I told you. Your gonna be fine without me...don't fight those kids! Fix this village!

SUPIDI: What? Fix the village?!

BIJON: Fix all the terror we caused. And heal the two! Take them to a doctor and the nearest hospital, don't you see Supidi. The truth was out of our sight all along.

SUPIDI: What are you? What are you talking about! SHUT UP! WHAT TRU-

BIJON: Supidi, back when I first met you in university. When we were kidnapped by the boss, and he unveiled our powers to us, he saw our potential. As a team. And we truly did have that potential. My past years working with you have been amazing. We've had our down times in our past, I understand that Supidi. But now that I realize, what was promised to us by the boss wasn't anything worth while...Truly, it wasn't!

SUPIDI: But what about what he told us? *Sobs* about after this job, we'll get paid enough to retire and finally me and you will finally have enough to rebuild our village! Our past...our kingdom.

BIJON: I understand, but it's not in our sight. We aren't worthy anymore. Supidi. We aren't worthy. That boy is. I need you to tell him, Supidi. *Leans in and whispers to Supidi*

SUPIDI: *Eyes Widen*

BIJON: *Lets go and falls* We'll meet again, partner!

After a minute silence and Supidi in shock of whatever his friend had told him, no one understood what would happen next.

JIRO: Hey? What was that about? You hear me? WHAT DID HE TE-

ASHI: *Puts hand over Jiros mouth* No, Jiro. What just happened was much past our understanding. These two, were best friends. We were wrong. They work for the wrong side, they are not on the wrong side truly.

JIRO: *Pushes Ashis arm* What? Ashi. You can't tell me you believe what he said?

ASHI: But I do...Jiro. We're done here.

SUPIDI: Jiro...

JIRO: Huh?

SUPIDI: We need to talk. Cheetah, unsummon.

HOKKY: *From other side of ravine* He-HEYYYY! WE TOOK CARE OF SOME GUY BACK HERE!

SHURUI: JIRO! What the, an enemy! ITS THAT ASSHOLE THAT HIT ME! IM COMING OVER THE-

JIRO: STOP! Listen, Sensei, Shurui, we need to talk.

2 HOURS LATER IN A NEARBY WOODS, A CAMPFIRE

JIRO: So, Supidi, now that we explained what we know at least to Sensei Hokky and Shurui, tell us the full story. What was this all about? What did Bijon whisper in your ear?

SUPIDI: Well firstly,let me go back to my past, my roots. I originate from the Wind kingdom. As well as Bijon does, or. Did.

JIRO: *Frowns Of guilt*

SUPIDI: my father wasn't a popular man, or hero, like Bijons dad. But, my father was great to me, according to my mom, I meant so much to him, he would do as much as he could to make me happy, and have a good childhood. Up until the kingdoms a couple years back were completely destroyed and we have had to live normal lives after coming out of hiding in secret countries, life was so much more different. I was so sad because my father has died in an ambush of the fire kingdom. They wanted our gem. Even though we destroyed it. The wind kingdom was completely manipulated. And sick. We were bothered. After defending the first attack, they hit us again. Taking us down for good. We never stood a chance. It was Bijons father who first helped us defend their ambush. He died a heroic man. My father died in the second ambush. My mother ran away after the first and my father said to her, this is for our son, Chouou.

ASHI: Chouou?

SUPIDI: Yes. That is my real name. But the boss made us change our names to be more hidden and to fit our spirit animal. My mom ran away and we lived A normal life. I was in university when I met Bijon. We were best buds. Not too smart, and barely graduated. Me and him wanted to be architects. We wanted to rebuild our kingdom which we found out were both from. The day we graduated we were met by a cloaked figure, he took us in some random cave. And said we had potential to bring back our kingdoms, claimed he was from the wind kingdom too. He must've stalked us. So we believed him and he told us we were gonna need to do jobs to get money and we can maybe buy and rebuild a new wind kingdom. How foolish we were to believe that one, ahah! Man, how foolish...anyways, we were told different stories for each person we would fight and take our. That they were evil. Little did we know they were all good people and really some were also from wind kingdom.

SHURUI: So, you just found out today about the truth then?

SUPIDI: Yes, at the cost of my best friends life. I need to tell you something right now.

JIRO: What?

SUPIDI: *Stares at the fire* I know where the boss is.

CHAPTER END.