CHAPTER 62: Every Minute Matters

Although our heroes up above have important matters to handle, our heroes down below are already encountering a battle.

SHURUI: *Wheezing* You bastard...I'll never let you in here.

BLITZ: BAHAHAHA! it's a shame really, I don't wanna do this by force as i'm running out of time...that missile will hit this village in 20 minutes.

SHURUI: *Clenches fist* IT DOESNT MATTER!

SILVERBACK: *Runs towards Blitz*

BLITZ: Ant barrage...

Hundreds of tiny little ants come from under and start attacking and jumping on silverback burning him and covering him up

SILVERBACK: ARGHHH!

SHURUI: *Burns* AGH! (I can't fight him like this! if he attacks Silverback it'll hurt me too. But for some reason I don't do damage to him by hitting his ants. Killing one ant probably tickles him. This is his strong suit).

SILVERBACK: *Throws arms in anger and shakes off ants* GRAHHHHH!

SHURUI: SILVERBACK, WE GOTTA ATTACK HIM! HES THE MAIN TARGET, HITTING THE ANTS WILL DO NOTHING!

SILVERBACK: (I can read your thoughts, I heard you the first time) GRAHHHHH! *Throws fist at Blitz*

BLITZ: *Dodges* Stupid monkey... *Kicks Silverback to the ground*

SHURUI: *Appears behind Blitz* GAHHHH!

BLITZ: Oh?

SHURUI: *Throws barrages of punches* TAKE THIS AND THIS AND THIS!

BLITZ: *Dodging every punch* i'm too fast for you...idi-

SILVERBACK: *Trips Blitz*

BLITZ: GAH! *Starts to fall*

SHURUI: *Picks Blitz up by his collar*

BLITZ: *Throws punch at Shurui*

SHURUI: *Dodges* FUCK YOU! *Punches Blitz in the stomach into the ground*

BLITZ: *Coughs blood* You little...

SILVERBACK: *Jumps above Blitz and crashes down with a hammerfist*

The dust from the attack settles...and Blitz is no where to be seen

SHURUI: Huh? Where did h- *Spills blood from his mouth*

BLITZ: *With hand stabbing through Shurui* I told you...i'm just too fast for you.

SILVERBACK: GRAHH! *Summons back because Shurui is too weakened*

SHURUI: I don't get it...if you're fast and attacking your spirit animal doesnt do much...then you should be weak...and hitting you should cause you to fall.

BLITZ: *Releases hand from inside Shuruis chest*

SHURUI: GAH! *Falls to floor*

BLITZ: You fail to realize this one thing...I am one of the 3 strongest opponents you'll face in this entire land. Besides for the trash you guys killed earlier because of luck, i'm 3rd strongest behind the guard above me and my master. Even though i'm not the strongest of the Akuma Gādo, I still have immense power. You can't beat me by cheap tricks or strategies you think you've found out. Every fighter has a weakness, but i've trained for so many years, so many years just to protect my master.

SHURUI: What master would you wanna serve that kills innocent people and invades their private...*Coughs blood*...their private lives.

BLITZ: *Puts foot on Shuruis head* shut up. I don't want to hear you talk. My past is something that the likes of someone like you doesn't deserve. You're utter trash. You may have strength and even a little bit of speed but you aren't smart enough to understand my weakness nor will you ever be close enough to. You were right about attacking my smaller ants, it won't do a thing to me. But that doesn't mean attacking me is the answer. You won't be able to hit me enough times until i'm defeated. That last hit was a fluke. Now die, you've heard too much. *Lifts fist*

???: Shut up, will ya?

BLITZ: *Turns head* Huh?

SPIRIT ANIMAL BOAR: *Head butts Blitz* HRAAA!

BLITZ: *Flies back into burning building*

BOAR: GOOD JOB BUDDY!

SHURUI: *Coughs blood* Boar...be careful please...he's strong.

BOAR: *Picks up Jiro* don't worry about a thing. I think i can take it from here. Gracie will get you healed right up. *Gives him to Gracie* Take him somewhere in the castle. I got this.

BLITZ: *Walks out of fire* You little...

BOAR: COME ON!

BLITZ: *Speeds toward Boar and starts throwing insanely fast punches*

BOAR: *Blocks punches and fellas back to defense*

BLITZ: YOU'RE SLOW!

SPIRIT ANIMAL BOAR: *Rams Blitz from the side*

BLITZ: *Falls back a few feet* Two on one doesn't bother me at all.

BOAR: Good because i'm planning to fight like this and take you down. Lets go Boar. *Rushes Blitz*

SPIRIT ANIMAL BOAR: HRA! *Rushes Blitz*

BLITZ: *Blocking attacks from both Boar and his spirit animal* You idiots...

More ants from below crowd up and jump on Boar and his spirit animal

BLITZ: NOW BURN! *Jumps to the side away from the attacks by the pair of Boars*

BOAR: *Covered by ants*

SPIRIT ANIMAL BOAR: *Covered by ants*

BLITZ: BA HA HA! BYE BYE!

BOAR:.......Hey.

BLITZ: Huh? (Did that bastard just talk?)

BOAR: I don't go down that easily...*Jumps up and shakes all the ants off*

SPIRIT ANIMAL BOAR: *Jumps forward and shakes all the ants off* HRAAAA!

BLITZ: Huh? You...aren't burning?

BOAR: I was raised in the wild for the first 5 years of my life...my skin went through many poisons and many different effects. Fire ants being one of them.

BLITZ: What!?

BOAR: Not only did I used to get burned by them frequently in my sleep...but I would also eat them.

BLITZ: EAT THEM? WHAT SICK BASTARD ARE YOU?

BOAR: *Reaches down and grabs a handful of ants*

BLITZ: No way...

BOAR: *Gulps down all of them* Aaaaahhh! I was hungry too!

BLITZ: You're a sick bastard.

BOAR: HA HA HA! You see the burning from the ants and things like poison hurt me when I ingest them, but, they also energize me and fire me up. And in this case literally.

BLITZ: *Surges spiritual power* Well then, I guess I need to take this serious now.

CHAPTER END