Chapter 56: Plans unfolding

After Pachi had told Ashi Boar and Hokky about what the plan to go to sky village was, they had wanted to find the traitor immediately. Meanwhile Shurui was now recovering.

DOCTOR: Well, good morning!

SHURUI: *Rises up* WHAT HAPPENED?

DOCTOR: Huh?

SHURUI: What do you mean? I was in an obstacle course, and then I was pushing this wall trying to surpass my powers. WHERES BOAR?

BOAR: *Walks into room* THERE HE IS!

SHURUI: Ahhhhh! I thought I might've killed you, I remember you jumping down to me and then BOOM, a huge explosion.

BOAR: Ha Ha! Yeah. Well the course itself wasn't even damaged the reason the mile push is a mile is so the explosion doesn't mess the rest of the course up! It's fine for use again. Don't worry!

SHURUI: *Lays head down* good. I'm glad everything's okay.

BOAR: We have a little plan to tell you by the way.

SHURUI: Plan?

BOAR: We need you to recover well Shurui, a fight is going to happen.

BACK AT THE CASTLE

HOKKY: *Sitting next to Jiro* How focused he is, it's almost scary. I hope he recovers well.

PACHI: BWAH HAH! No worries, he's fine Hokky.  What's wrong is that he needs his mythical spirit animal and regular spirit animal to continue to bond. Unless they are perfectly bonded, there's no way he'll regain any of their powers. And he's stuck with this until he dies. As well as his spirit animals.

HOKKY: I just wish I could know what's going on.

PACHI: He's grown on you, hasn't he.

HOKKY: I knew the moment his attitude was wild that taking him would make me grow a bond with him. As young as he is he's much like a pet. In every way he annoys me, but the same, in every way I love my students. Shurui, Jiro, even Ashi. I would die for them. But at the same time they've grown strong enough to protect me. That's why I don't worry about losing them.

PACHI: You've grown yourself, Hokky.

ASHI: *Walks to the garden* SENSEI, CHIEF. SOMETHINGS WRONG!

IN THE MEETING ROOM

PACHI: *Slams fist* how, how did they know?

HOKKY: This is bad, how would they know already? And they got the message here this fast. It's all disgusting.

ASHI: WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!

PACHI: We have to prepare now. That's all there is to it. We don't know when they're gonna attack.

BOAR: *Runs into room* HEYYYY! WHATS GOING ON!

SHURUI: *Follows behind Boar* Is everything okay?

ASHI: SHURUI! *Runs into his arms*.

SHURUI: Ha ha! Hey! But seriously guys, what's this about a letter?

HOKKY: We've received a letter and it states, "We won't allow Jiro to use his powers. You stand no chance."

BOAR: Why? What do we do! Should we wake up Jiro?

HOKKY: No, we won't wake him up. The plan will still follow. Today is Thursday tomorrow is when we carry out the plan.

PACHI: I think we still should do this.

SHURUI: But all of us need to protect Jiro, they're gonna come for him!

HOKKY: No, whoever it is knows Jiro is meditating and knows about the plans most likely. It's best we still send Ashi and Myself there to the sky village

BOAR: Damn, I can't believe this. They know all this how! *Slams foot* IM GONNA KILL THE TRAITOR!

PACHI: I dismiss!

AT THE OBSTACLE COURSE

SHURUI: This sure was annoying that's all I remember.

BOAR: HA HA! Kid I wasn't gonna let you die. Most likely these people are gonna invade I just have a feeling.

SHURUI: Huh? Invade? Why would you say that?

BOAR: This feeling of they know what we're doing, it scares me. But it also makes me feel like we can plan ahead. If the chance of them invading is as big as I think, I believe it's best we take this into our own hands as an advantage.

SHURUI: WOW, I'm shocked.

BOAR: What?

SHURUI: I never heard you sound so smart before.

BOAR: *Flicks Shurui* HAHAAAA! GOOD ONE!

SHURUI: But if they do invade, I'm sure we'll be ready.

BOAR: Lets train some more, eh?

SHURUI: Alright!

BOAR: Lets go find a big rock and see how strong your weakest attack is.

SHURUI: Okay!

SOMEWHERE NEAR A MOUNTAIN

SHURUI: Okay! Do I need to find a rock or wait for one to fall off this mountain?

BOAR: This is the rock!

SHURUI: HUH? *Looks up at the endless tall mountain*.

BOAR: Lets see how much you can take off of this mountain. One hard hit. No spirit powers. Give it all you've got! *Stands back*.

SHURUI: (One hit Huh? Raw strength only).

BOAR: (Come on Shurui!).

SHURUI: *Stands still staring at his fist*

BOAR: Focus, one strong hit.

SHURUI: (Come on, come on!).

SILVERBACK: (Come on, you've got this! COME ON!)

SHURUI: You're right. I got this. *Pulls fist next to hip*.

A strong moment of silence was presented by the focus of Shurui. This one punch would determine if Shurui has grown in strength.

SHURUI: ALRIGHTTTTT! *Starts running* COME ON!

SILVERBACK: (LETS GO SHURUI!)

SHURUI: HAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BOAR: PUSHHHHH!

SHURUI: *Throws fist at mountain*

BOAR: NOW PAUSE!

SHURUI: *Barely stops fist before hitting mountain*

..............................

SHURUI: WHAT WAS THAT FOR? I WAS JUST ABOUT TO HIT IT!

BOAR: HA HA! Look again, you did hit it.

SHURUI: Huh? *Looks at mountain* WHA-

The area where Shurui just barely stopped before hitting was cracked completely and the whole circular area 6 feetaround it was cracked in as well. Almost like a meteor had hit the area.

SHURUI: But I didn't even hit it? How did...

BOAR: That's the force of the wind alone! Somebody gotten strong huh! HA HAAA! *Hugs Shurui* THATS MY STUDENT!

SHURUI: *Laughs* Get off of me! 

BOAR: *Lets go of Shurui* I'm proud of you! *pats head* I can safely say that if we were to be invaded, we'd be ready to fend them off!

CHAPTER END