CHAPTER 61: Meeting Chief

As the battle was occurring down in Rokkurando, there was still our two heroes up above, Hokky and Ashi. They had made their way throughout the huge Sky city and arrived at the castle.

ASHI: *Breathing heavily* ABOUT TIME WE MADE IT!

HOKKY: *Yawns* you're younger than me! You should be rejuvenated.

ASHI: Oh please, acting like your a weak old man.

HOKKY: I never said that! What are you trying to say?

GUARD AT THE DOOR: STOP RIGHT THERE!

HOKKY: Uh oh. Uhm hello there! My name is Hokky and I'm here to talk with whoever is in charge here!

GUARD AT THE DOOR: Do you have some kind of appointment?

HOKKY: Not really nothing of that sor-

GUARD AT THE DOOR: Enough. I don't need to hear anything else. Get out of here. The leader is very busy.

HOKKY: Haha, I'm not sure you understand, see I ha-

GUARD AT THE DOOR: LEAVE! NOW!

ASHI: *Steps up* LISTEN HERE MEATHEAD! DONT TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT YOULL LET US IN NOW!

GUARD AT THE DOOR: And you are my lady? You know the prostitutes home is just a few blocks away this isn't the right place for you.

HOKKY: Uh oh...

ASHI: WHAT DID YOU SAYYY!! *Flips the guard face down on the floor*.

GUARD AT THE DOOR: AGHH! WHO ARE YOU TWO?

HOKKY: I told you were here to to just talk with the head of this city!

GUARD AT THE DOOR: AND I SAID GE-

???: Well that would be me!

GUARD AT THE DOOR: Oh! Chief! *Gets up and salutes*.

???: So what's all the ruckus about!

HOKKY: Hello! I'm Hokky *Puts hand out*.

CHIEF MIHITO: *Shakes his hand* And I'm Chief Mihito!

ASHI: *Bows down and puts hand out* My names Ashi!

CHIEF MIHITO: Ashi huh? *shakes hand* I feel like I know that name.

HOKKY: See we have a lot we need to speak to you about, and we might need a bit of your time.

CHIEF MIHITO: That's all fine! Follow along. I'll take you to my conference room.

The group of 3 went along into the castle which was huge and filled with paintings of many spirit animals and many artifacts from things like wars and old buildings, they sat down in a long room that had a marble table with marble seats and framed pictures all around. This was the conference room.

MIHITO: Now before we discuss anything I need you to meet my right hand, the strongest in the city.

HOKKY: Hmmm? Shouldnt the strongest in the city be you?

CHIEF MIHITO: Me? Well I don't have any spirit powers!

ASHI: HUH? BUT YOURE THE CHIEF!

CHIEF MIHITO: BAHAHAHA! Just because I'm a chief doesn't mean I'm strong. Being a good leader is what I'm in this position for.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

CHIEF MIHITO: Come in feather!

FEATHER: *Walks in and bows down* at your service chief!

ASHI: *Blushes* whoa.....

Feather is the strongest soldier in the entire city, but he isn't the highest rank only because of his age, being 18 he still can further his skill and is a important asset in the city. He had a white garment on with some body armor and glowing blonde hair with brown eyes.

CHIEF MIHITO: This is feather! He's the second highest rank in this city just under Tenji, the wisest and second strongest. This kid is the strongest asset we have so don't underestimate his baby face. But he is the future of this city and the reason we are so protected.

HOKKY: Nice to meet you young sir!

FEATHER: Nice to meet you too!

ASHI: Hey *blushing and staring dreamily*

FEATHER: Hello! *Sits down*

CHIEF MIHITO: So, explain to me everything.

HOKKY: Where do I start........

Hokky had explained to Chief Mihito and Feather everything. Everything about the attacks from the evil and how they've came so far and protected the stones as much as possible. They even explained about Jiro and his powers and how he's the prophet to stop this battle of the mythical spirit animals once and for all. Chief Mihito and Feather both stared almost not blinking the whole time while Hokky told them how they had taken down the winged seekers and how there was still a big evil behind the scenes attacking them and heading for the gemstones. Finally after a whole hour, Hokky had come to the end.

HOKKY: And so, after all of that we headed to Rokkurando where we trained for a while and Jiro had meditated on his powers since they have been a bit wonky. This is where we met up with Pachi who you know. He's storing 2 of the gemstones there so far, and with Jiro having gained the powers of the fire gemstone that leaves us with just one to protect, and it's the wind gemstone. And there's an invasion that's going to happen to this city, we just don't know when. That's why we came here to help defend and take the wind stone back to Rokkurando to be protected.

CHIEF MIHITO: Welll.....is that....is that all you have to say?

HOKKY: Yeah, that's all.

CHIEF MIHITO: Well first off, this Jiro, if he's so strong why didn't he come to help as well?

HOKKY: Like I said the young kid has been meditating on his thoughts. He has much to recover on. He's combined his own spirit animal and a mythical one.

CHIEF MIHITO: And you guys really had taken down the winged seekers when he was still new with his spirit animal?

HOKKY: He basically took them all down himself to be honest.

CHIEF MIHITO: Those winged seekers had been rogue soldiers of this city.

HOKKY: Really?

CHIEF MIHITO: Mhm...all of them were in the highest regiment training under Tenji alongside Feather. One day they made a rebellion against me and said they had a bigger reason to fight and a stronger partner to fight with. That must've been the one with the wolf spirit animal.

HOKKY: Yeah, we know about the final spirit animal and we also know about What we're up against. I mean we have the upper hand here. We just need you guys to cooperate.

CHIEF MIHITO: *looks at feather* I'll need much time to think about this, but for now, you guys should go get some rest. You traveled a lot and have said a lot.

ASHI: Please consider the offer! We just need to protect everyone. We all are in danger otherwise.

CHIEF MIHITO: With that attitude you truly are the princess of the water kingdom. I will consider it.

BACK AT ROKKURANDO

SHURUI: *Standing up with blood and scratches all over him*. Got ya.

BLITZ:  *Bleeding on the cheek* (How the hells he getting faster).

CHAPTER END