CHAPTER 2: A fatality

The story opens up back at Jiro on his way home reading his comic

JIRO: Ughhh, no ururaka in this weeks edition man. They need to give me more.

???: Jiro....young Jiro.

Suddenly the sound makes Jiro recall his dream and stop in his tracks. Looking up from his book.

JIRO: *frantically looking around*. YOU AGAIN. WHAT THE HELL. HEY LEAVE. LEAVE.

???: Jiro, your future holds worse in your life, you have no good coming for a long time. And you need to train. Become stronger boy.

JIRO: Worse in my life, no good? STRONGER? IM BUFFED AS IT IS I CAN KICK YOUR ASS TOO! Man it's probably those pills I took but that was two days ago there's no way...

???: This isn't a game. Your life is not just a college student living normally, Jiro... your life holds much more importance. Here's my location... 35.3606° N, 138.7278° E.

JIRO: WHAT. ARE. YOU. SAYING. You just told me a bunch of random numbers I won't remember. Man I don't know if this is a joke but I'm trying to go home and pick up some Taco Bell on the way maybe.

???: Bye....

JIRO: HEY WAIT.... Man! What were the numbers again?

RANDOM CITIZEN 1: Hey you see that crack head on the street talking to the stoplight?

RANDOM CITIZEN 2: They just keep getting younger and younger.

Later that night, Jiro is thinking a lot.

MRS K: Honey I'm worried! Look at you so focused and paying attention to a wooden table thinking so hard about something.

JIRO: ................

MRS K: Darn. I wish he focused like this in school. Last time I saw him this focused he was trying to sneak a pic of mrs Martha an apartment complex behind us through her window. Back when he was only 10. The good days.

FYI: Parentheses ( ) indicate thinking

JIRO: (man, what could it have been. Those numbers seem like a blur how does he expect me to remember  them. And what was he talking about. Bad for my future. Man probably some bozo playing mind tricks on me). HEY MOM!

MRS K: Yesssss Jiro!

JIRO: you think you can let me down across the street for a notepad, I used up all my papers drawing cat gi- I mean drawinggggggg....

MRS K: just go. Take no longer than 10 minutes.

JIRO: I got you!

Jiro rushes down out of the apartment. His fingers were too shaky to type and writing would help him out. Little do people know jiro is a phenomenal writer but doesn't try or mention it.

JIRO: (alright I'm gonna get this paper and maybe even some pencils too because mom threw the rest away like a dumbass) *enters store*

CASHIER: Welcome to toke mart! You need anything in particular?

JIRO: uh yeah can I get a notepad and maybe some pencils? Like two.

CASHIER: yeah sure no problem. Just wait right here.

JIRO: alrighty then...

*police sirens become loud and 3 police cars zoom past The store Jiro is in.

JIRO: (huh? Another murder. No way this isn't yamasha we just moved Tokyo is supposed to be safe according to mom!)

CASHIER: hey there! Sorry I took a while the pencils were in deep of the shelves.

JIRO: No problem

For some odd reason, Jiro started to shake, and his heart started to pump

JIRO: (what the? This girl isn't that hot she's a nerd why is my heart beating so fast?)

CASHIER: here you go that'll be 5.25!

JIRO: Here keep the extra. Good night! *zooms out of store*

CASHIER: Ahhh, he was kinda cute, Too bad he left early. saw him get sweaty too. Eh, I'll just drug him next time.

JIRO: Why am I running so fast?? What's wrong with my body. It's as if I'm rushing to save someone. Wait, what if this has to do with the police?

Jiro reaches his apartment and even makes it there before police, taking the shortcuts he didn't even know existed.

JIRO: *sweating bad and moving fast towards his room* I need to get to mom for medicine I'm gonna have a seizure at this point.

Finally, Jiro gets to his apartment and quickly unlocks the door.

JIRO: MOM! I NEED MEDIC-

What stood before Jiro was something he couldn't comprehend. Suddenly he dropped the bag of goods he had just bought. And Jiro opened his mouth wide, with his jaw seeming locked. His mother... was looking dead before his eyes.

END