CHAPTER 31: Tides turn!

As Ashi and Jiro seem to be losing the battle against Supidi, and the secret all seeing Bijon who's hovering above, the two must think of a plan to win.

JIRO: Damn it, this guy is so fast, I don't know how we didn't get him the last attack. Whaat can we do now...

ASHI: Jiro, the gem

JIRO: No, we can't use it. Emergencies only!

ASHI: AND THIS IS ONE!

SUPIDI: Ahhhhh the gem. One of the two left eh? Looks like I'll take a prize along with winning this battle.

JIRO: *To Coyote* What can we do...how can we finish this guy.

COYOTE: *To Jiro* that stone or gem whatever you wanna call it, is the last resort. We can win this battle. I can tell there's something up.

JIRO: *To Coyote* something's up?

COYOTE: *To Jiro* yeah, the last attack. That was unusual how he countered it to a foolish blow of wind.

JIRO: *To Coyote* yeah your right, let's get this over with then. I have an idea. Ashi, stay back.

ASHI: Your sure??

JIRO: Trust me. Please.

ASHI: Alright.

JIRO: Coyote, ZIG ZAG

COYOTE: GRAHHHHH!

Coyote does a series of zig zags at fast speeds headed towards Cheetah.

SUPIDI: You think im a joke huh?

JIRO: Lets see if you are...CUT STRAIGHT!

COYOTE: *Stops zig zagging and bolts straight*

CHEETAH: *To Supidi* I got this....

Cheetah charges right back, that's when Jiro used his smarts

JIRO: NOW COYOTE!

COYOTE: *Jumps over Cheetah*

SUPIDI: Shit, HES GOING FOR ME?

BIJON: Wing Gust, Owl....

OWL: *Flaps wings hard and sends gust of wind out*

COYOTE: *Claws inches away from Supidis face* DAMN IT THIS WIND!!!

JIRO: Ha Ha.... I knew it.

BACK AT MIDTOWN SARSI

???: Ha Ha Ha...... this is a good time, a real good time. *blood drips from hands*

HOKKY: *Heavy breathing* this, this guy. *falls*

SHURUI: What are we gonna do...we gotta win. Hokky...Hokky, master! MASTER!

BACK AT THE CLIFF

ASHI: Jiro, this is gonna be harder than we thought.

JIRO: You say that now. But no. It's way easier than we thought.

ASHI: What?

JIRO: *Smerks from the left cheek*

SUPIDI: Listen here you fools, I can keep sending you to the floor, or off the cliff. You decide. I deliver. Ya like the sound of that?

JIRO: How about this, summon back Coyote.

COYOTE: *To Jiro* Your crazy!

Coyote summoned back

ASHI: Ha Ha! Alright then, Polar bear un summon!

SUPIDI: So you wanna be cocky huh?

JIRO: well, in the narrow space we have from the forest tot he right of us or the cliff to the left of us, I feel safer kicking your ass with my bare fist.

BIJON: I don't have a good feeling about this...

SUPIDI: Alright, I like this. Summon back cheetah.

CHEETAH: GRRRrrrrrrr

BIJON: There's no way though that we can lose, if Supidi falls I catch him. This has to be a full proof plan.

JIRO: *Runs to supidi*

SUPIDI: FAST FANG!

JIRO: *Jumps over* Missed me!

SUPIDI: *Runs towards Jiro*

POW! They both punch each other's fists. They get into close combat swinging back and fort at each other hitting and dodging.

ASHI: I'm still here ya silly! *Clocks Supidi in the back of the head*

SUPIDI: GAHH! YOUUUUUUU

JIRO: *Swings at supidi*

SUPIDI: *Blocks it and jumps back* You kids aren't a joke in close combat. I wasn't ever any good at it to be honest with you...

JIRO: You were never any good at anything eh? Speed is all you have. Everything else you don't have any upper hand in. That's where you lost. In fact the only reason your still up right now....

SUPIDI: Huh?

JIRO: SLASH ATTACK!

COYOTE: GAHHHH! *sends slash towards the sky*

SUPIDI: YOU CHEATER! You summoned him back during our close combat didn't you!

JIRO: Am I really the one who cheated?

SUPIDI: Hes not aiming for me....

BIJON: dont tell me...OWL DODGE!

BAMM! The contact between Coyotes long range slash and owl was made causing a deep cut in owls wing.

JIRO: I knew it!

ASHI: Ha Ha, genius!

SUPIDI: How did you know he was there!!!

JIRO: I had a suspicion after the attack you dodged the first time, that wind was bullshit and I knew it. So when I went after you again and the same thing happened I figured you weren't alone. That's when I spotted that owl up there and gave Ashi the signal with my smerk pointing up where he is.

SUPIDI: Then the Summon back to close combat was part of this as well Huh? You smart ass. YOU SMART ASS!

BIJON: *comes from behind the tree on the other side of the cliff* ha ha, those kids are smart aren't they partner? *bleeds from arm*

SUPIDI: Shit...SHIT! This isn't good, Bijon is my partner, he's my perfect partner in crime. His weaknesses and my weaknesses only set us up for greatness. Together we take our positives in our spirit animals powers and make something greater.

JIRO: You only have speed and some strength. Your tactical and defense is weak. But your friend has good defense and tactical work. A good tag team for sure.

Now that the battle has got interesting. Bijon being heavily injured and his spirit animal being useless, Supidi now not having the backup he needed, Jiro and Ashi are set up for the win. But back in Sarsi, who was the man who injured Hokky and shurui? Are they alright......

END