Chapter 51: Intense training

As Jiro and Shuruis visit to Boar was a happy and delightful one, they went back to the castle and slept. The next day began early as Jiro woke up to a surprise...

JIRO: *Snoring*

BANG BANG BANG!!

JIRO: *Wakes up* WHAT THE HELL! WHO?

SHURUI: Whats up kiddo! You ready?

JIRO: I don't know what I could be ready for but I think my dream was better. *Puts bead on pillow*.

SHURUI: *Lifts up Jiros head* NO SLEEPING!

JIRO: UGHHHHHH.

SHURUI: *Carries Jiro downstairs and drops him on the floor*

JIRO: Okay, well now that we're downstairs what now. You wanna play spin the bottle or something?

SHURUI: *Chops Jiro* YO! Enough with the jokes. Before I bash your head in.

PACHI: Why, hello there you two!

SHURUI: *Salutes* Hello Chief!

JIRO: Chief? Isn't he king?

PACHI: Baha! I prefer being called Chief, king is no longer a title I need!

JIRO: Oh? Well then! *Stands up and salutes* Helllo Chief!

PACHI: *Grins*

JIRO: So what did you call us for?

PACHI: Well. You guys need help getting stronger. I think I can handle you two. Ashi and Hokky are off to train earlier this morning but it took me a while to decide what to do with the both of you.

JIRO: Well couldn't I just train by myself?

PACHI: BAHAHAHA! No, Jiro. If you want to get stronger fast, you need an elder. That's where I'll come in.

JIRO: Whoaaa, you mean I'm gonna get trained by a former king- I mean uhhh leader of the ancient kingdom!!!

PACHI: Yes! That's what I'm referring to!

JIRO: NICEEE!

SHURUI: Shall I just train by myself then Chief?

PACHI: No of course not. I'm appointing you to our very own strong man!

SHURUI: Oh no, please not...

PACHI: You can go train with Boar!

SHURUI: (I love Boar as an uncle and all but, his training is so intense! It's all just strength and nothing else).

PACHI: So, Jiro come with me. We should start! And Shurui, go ahead and head over to Boar.

As Pachi said, Jiro went with Pachi to go train as Shurui went to go to the blacksmith and train with Boar.

SHURUI: Welp, I guess I'm here!

BOAR: WELL IF IT ISNT MY FAVORITE LITTLE GUY! *Squeezes Shurui*

SHURUI: *Gasping for air* I'm, I'm not little!

BOAR: Follow me to the back! I'm gonna get the weights ready! It's workout time!

SHURUI: Yup, as I expected.

OVER AT THE CASTLE

JIRO: So, what's the first thing we get to do! Do I get to spar with you first! Actually no no! I wanna try and break a big rock!

PACHI: Jiro! Sit down.

JIRO: Uh, yes Chief! *Sits with legs stretched forward*

PACHI: Put your legs criss cross apple sauce.