CHAPTER 3: The prophet is here

As we start again, in the apartment where Jiro couldn't ever imagine seeing his own mother dead...

JIRO: *Rushes to his mothers dead body* MOMMMMMMMM. WHO- WHO DID THIS MOM. PLEASE TALK. WHO EVER IS HERE, IM GONNA KILL YOU, AND YOUR GONNA GO TO HELL.

???: No, your gonna go to hell.

JIRO: Wha, HEY. IF YOUR INSIDE SOMEWHERE WELL COME ON OUT. UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE IN THE SHADOWS?!

AKAISHI: allow me to introduce myself formally before killing you, my name is Akaishi. Just know that I was sent here for you before your mother made a bad idea of getting in my way.

JIRO: Your dead. *grabs kitchen knife* AGHHHHHHH. *rushes towards Akaishi.

AKAISHI: Dumbass, what's that going to do? *slaps knife out of Jiros hands*

JIRO: I DONT NEED THAT. TAKE THIS TO YOUR GUTTTTT.

AKAISHI: Hahahahahahaha...Sad. *blocks punch and hits Jiros neck causing him to fall*.
Why are they telling me so much about you, huh? Kid. The prophet. So strong so wise. So weak fits you swell.

JIRO: Who's they? Who's talking about me. ASSHOLE SAY SOMETHING! *attempts to stand up*

AKAISHI: I liked you better on the floor, *sweeps Jiros leg*.

JIRO: DAMN YOU! LET ME UP! FIGHT ME!

AKAISHI: seriously, I expected someone strong. Possessor of the Eagle spirit animal wants you dead, don't have a chance. You will not know his name. You don't deserve it. But I'm talking as if  you can make it past us anyways...

Jiro slowly moves his hand as Akaishi seems to be practically praising himself.

JIRO: (if I can get the knife...Stab his leg and just go at him on the ground)

AKAISHI: You really dont know what I'm talking about, do you? When your life will end you will learn more. That's the only time you will learn.

JIRO: Yeah your right. But you can teach me... in the afterlife.

AKAISHI: What????

JIRO: PAY ATTENTION! *stabs Akaishi in the leg as he falls*

AKAISHI: WHAT?! PATHETIC GET OFF OF ME!!

JIRO: I TOLD YOU YOUR DYINGGGG!

Jiro continuously stabs Akaishi, but as he was doing it, there was a red glow seeming to come from Akaishis body.

JIRO: *finishing off Akaishi with a last stab to the heart* Hughhh, hughhh, my bpm... it's....slowing down. Man. Wait- MOM!

As Jiro rushes to his mother the police entered and took Jiro into custody. What was going on surely was odd. What was Akaishi talking about...

At the police department...

SHERRIF: Kid, what do you mean he glowed?? Maybe it was just blood.

JIRO: No, it wasn't blood. And his movements were so smooth. It's like he had some type of super power but didn't want to use it on me.

POLICEMAN 1: Super power? Sheriff Jo leave him alone he doesn't know what he's saying.

SHERRIF: Hmmm, if the only thing you tell me is he was glowing then you have nothing to give to us. Release him. Oh and by the way, you can't go back home. You've been evicted.

JIRO: EVICTED? MY MOTHER IS DEAD I KILLED A WANTED MAN, YOU TAKE MY HOME AWAY?

SHERRIF: your not 21 yet kid. Now get the hell out of here with your crazy talk and stupid brain.

POLICEMAN 2: Come here kid let's go.

JIRO: NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IM SERIOUS.

POLICEMAN 1: yeah yeah yeah I'm sure you are. Get this kid out of here.

As they throw Jiro out of the office, he goes and sits down in a park.

JIRO: I'm all alone, who do I have to live for now.... this all seems like a blur to me. Why is everyone treating me bad.

???: write.....write.....

JIRO: HEY, THE VOICE ITS YOU?

???:.......................

JIRO: What did he say? Write ? Uh, okay okay I'll write. I'm gonna write right now! *quickly grabs the notepad and pencils*. Man at least they gave me back my stuff. Uhhhh where where where. Those coordinates... what the hell were they? DAMN IT.

Jiro spent hours and hours... he wanted to know. The numbers he couldn't remember.

JIRO: It's...it's already 10 pm?? Man it's raining pretty bad. Maybe I'm useless. I am a crazy person just like the police guys were saying. Damn. I, i lost it all. Mom... I miss you.

???: We can't be hurt...we....we can't be hurt. Jirrrro.

JIRO: Shut up... I don't care anymore. I'll just sit here and become homeless for all I care. *jiros hand writes on its own*

???: 35.3606° N, 138.7278° E........go.

JIRO: *looks at paper*......That's, what the? How did I, my hand just.....

???: Push hard

JIRO: I need a map...of Tokyo. I'll go find one from a store or something. I won't give up. This all means something. Or else I have to make it mean something...

END