CHAPTER 40: Backs against the wall

Jiro and Ashi have finally met their maker, Yami. Although they are struggling, Hokky and Shurui have sensed a presence and are moving towards their way. Jiro and Ashi both have their spirits summoned.

YAMI: So, would any of you like to come at me now?

JIRO: So you hit us a couple of times and think we're scared? Come at us you weakling!

YAMI: Ohhh? A challenge? Okay, here I-

Yami suddenly vanished from where he was standing and all the sudden from behind Jiro.....

YAMI: Come. *Slashes Jiros neck*

JIRO: AH! *Jumps back*

ASHI: JIRO WATCH YOUR LOUD MOUTH!

JIRO: Oh come on! That didn't even hurt.

YAMI: That blood on your neck says otherwise

ASHI: Jiro, we need a plan! We cant win like this...

JIRO: I do have that...but no, I cant use it now.

ASHI: Jiro, we have to hit him with a barrage of attacks!

JIRO: Got it! GO COYOTE!

ASHI: GO POLAR BEAR!

POLAR BEAR: *Rushes Yami*

COYOTE: *Rushes Yami as well*

YAMI: I don't even need to summon my spirit animal, this is light work.

Polar bear and coyote continuously attack Yami hitting him with all sorts of attacks scratching head butting and swiping, but Yami dodges them all

JIRO: Damnit! This isn't gonna work...

ASHI: I know Jiro, but we need to push, we need to keep going!

JIRO: He isn't even summoning his spirit animal.

ASHI: He knows he's strong enough to beat us alone, he doesn't even need to use 50% of his power.

JIRO: And he's only using his physical strength, he hasn't used his spirit power mixed with his physical form yet.

YAMI: *Jumps back* so, is this what the prophecy claims? I heard it in my dreams from the previous holder of coyote, "there will only be one who can defeat us and stand still, when that happens a new discovery will break through." Whatever this meant, whatever discovery, it means nothing. I will defeat you both. NOW.

Within a blink of an eye, Yami disappeared, using full 100% physical strength he was pushing forward to really finish the job

JIRO: WHAT THE! WHERES H-

BOOM, Yami kicked Jiro slamming him far away

YAMI: HA HA! You're useless. Come on...WHERES THE PROPHECY!

ASHI: *Runs at Yami*

YAMI: *Full speed runs right next to Ashi*

ASHI: *Looks next to her* his speed, we can't do thi-

SLAAAAAM, Yami clothesline's Ashi and she goes flying towards Jiros direction as well

YAMI: So, there's two choices. Either you come at me and lose an arm this time, or I kill you right now, right here, while you lay there hopeless on the ground.

JIRO: *Stands up* if I learned one thing, it's that I'll never give up. AHHHHHHHH!

ASHI: *Coughs blood* JIRO! STOP!

YAMI: *Appears next to Jiro* Hello there pal!

Yami finally uses his spirit claws, and now using his spirit power, The two seemed hopeless. Jiro powerless, couldn't do anything.

YAMI: *Starts motioning his arm towards Jiros neck*

KSHHHHHHHH, suddenly something stopped Yamis arm

JIRO: I didn't need your help, Master Hokky.

HOKKY: HA HA! Jiro, you're gonna die without me.

YAMI: And who the hell are you?

HOKKY: Who, me? You should ask the kid behind you.

YAMI: What ki-

SHURUI: COME HERE! *Swings at Yami*

YAMI: *dodges* hufff, you idiot kids. You're all childish.

JIRO: *Bleeding* come on, I was gonna beat him ya know.

YAMI: Okay, so you want me to deal with all 4 of you?

HOKKY: SUMMON, ARCTIC WOLF!

SHURUI: LETS GO! SILVERBACK!

YAMI: Oh god, not this again.

JIRO: Alright, lets do this. COYOTE!

ASHI: POLAR BEAR!!

YAMI: 8v1, I see how this is gonna be.

All the spirit animals walk slowly towards Yami, and the four friends accompanying them watched knowing that this is it.

ALL FOUR: LETS GO! PUSH!

CHAPTER END