CHAPTER 60: Defend The Village!

As Hokky and Ashi reach sky city without knowing they are soon to be invaded, Jiro rushes after them to protect them. Meanwhile, Rokkurando is already being invaded as most of the village is already on fire.

???: HA HA! Did you think even with a warning you could still win? No. WE WONT LET YOU DISGRACE US AGAIN!

SHURUI: *Stands up* you're gonna pay for this...my village. You're burning it...Blitz.

BLITZ: HA HA! You underestimate the power of the Akuma Gādo. I'm Blitz, the second strongest of the group. You think that puny guard in the cornfield was a strong warrior? He couldn't even finish the job. Didn't even kill any of you. I'm here to finish this. Finish all of this.

BOAR: *Rushes Blitz* GRAHHH!

BLITZ: *Dodges and knees him*.

BOAR: GAHHHH!

BLITZ: I might not even need my spirit animal, fire ant, to finish you all off. Making them burn the village might be all I need them for! HA HA!

SHURUI: You can't take us down, as a team, we're unbeatable.

BLITZ: Oh? *inhales and rushes Shurui* HERE!

SHURUI: *Gets in position* YOU WONT HIT ME!

BLITZ: *Throws punches with spirit limbs*

SHURUI: *dodges two punches* TOO EASY!

BLITZ: Let me breathe out..

SHURUI: Huh?

BOAR: SHURUI BE CAREFUL!

BLITZ: *Exhales and throws 5 punches*

SHURUI: I don't get i- *gets hit 5 times in the stomach* GAHHHH!

BOAR: SHURUI!

SHURUI: *Falls face down*

BLITZ: That castle behind you, I'll be entering it.

BOAR: NO YOU WONT, BOAR, SUMM-!

BLITZ: *Appears quickly behind Boar* no no no.

BOAR: HUH?

BLITZ: *Elbows Boar*

BOAR: SHIT! *catches himself from falling* EAT THIS! *elbows Blitz*

BLITZ: AH! *coughs blood* we got a strong guy over here, eh?

BOAR: *Grabs Blitz* THIS VILLAGE, IS MY HOME! *Headbutts Blitz*

BLITZ: *Head flings back* Just because you're taller or bigger, doesn't mean you're stronger.

BOAR: SHUT UP! *Throws Blitz*

BLITZ: *Crashes into burning house*

BOAR: SHURUI! *Runs and helps Shurui up*

SHURUI: *Spits blood* the speed he had...

BOAR: Shurui, he's the probably the strongest opponent you've faced. Even more than me. These guys aren't normal.

BLITZ: *Walks out of burning house* that kinda hurt me! So...*cracks fingers* I think it's my time to fight back, no?

SHURUI: This guy we're about to fight has some crazy strength, the thing he did earlier...

BOAR: I don't know how to explain what it was, but it must've been some crazy type of technique.

SHURUI: Pachi and Gracie are saving people in the village, we just need to do our part.

BOAR: And ours is the hardest.

BLITZ: *Inhales*

BOAR: *Stands ground* He's coming.

SHURUI: Yup.

BLITZ: *Exhales*

SHURUI: *Fakes a punch in front of him*

BLITZ: *Appears behind him*

SHURUI: *Turns around* AHA! *Throws a punch towards Blitz*

BLITZ: *ducks*

BOAR: *Turns around as well* He's too fast...

BLITZ: *Sweeps Shuruis leg*

SHURUI: *Falls* DAMN!

BLITZ: *Jumps on top of castle and inhales* AHHHHHH!!!! Finally some air.

BOAR: The tricks you're pulling is really pissing me off.

BLITZ: Oh? Well will it make you more mad when I enter this place?

SHURUI: *Stands up* NOOOO!

SILVERBACK: *From behind Blitz* GRAHHHHHHHH!

BLITZ: HUH?

SILVERBACK: *Spears Blitz back to the floor*

BLITZ: *Crushes into floor* GAHHH!

SHURUI: You think you're speedy? Well I got a big ol ape who can be speedy too.

BLITZ: *Stands up* you're sneaky, really sneaky. But if you wanna play that game. We can play.

SHURUI: I'd like to see you tr- *Gets bitten by something*

BLITZ: I have thousands of ants, all around me, all around the village, you all are done for. There's no hope for any of you left.

BOAR: *Grabs Shurui* are you okay?

SHURUI: IT BURNS LIKE HELL!

BOAR: Well the castle and what we're keeping in there will burn like hell too. We can't lose.

SHURUI: *Gets in stance* we can't lose.

CHAPTER END