CHAPTER 41: Hopeless

Just as Shurui and Hokky have come to the rescue, now the group of four all summon their spirit animals and surround Yami, the final boss.

ALL FOUR SPIRIT ANIMALS: *Rush towards Yami*

YAMI: You all want to make this hard on me, don't you?

ARCTIC WOLF: *Swipes at Yami*

YAMI: *Dodges and counters with a knee*

HOKKY: NO!

ARCTIC WOLF: *Flies back*

POLAR BEAR & SILVERBACK: *Rush head on trying to head butt Yami*

YAMI: *Jumps back* Wanna see a cool trick?

ASHI: I'd rather not!

YAMI: *Kicks the ground making rocks fly up* I call this one, LEG SNIPER! *Kicks rocks towards Polar Bear and Silverback*

POLAR BEAR: *Dodges first one and gets hit by the next 2* ARGHHH!!!

ASHI: NO!

SILVERBACK: *Dodges two and gets hit by one* GRRR!

COYOTE: *Sneaks behind Yami* GAHHHHH! *Swipes at him*

YAMI: *Dodges and flicks Coyote away*

COYOTE: *Flies back* AHHHH!

YAMI: Ha Ha Ha, HA HA HA! THIS IS MY OPPONENT? Why, what an easy mission this was.

HOKKY: (Mission? What's this freak talking about?)

JIRO: Alright, so what, you won't even show us your face? Let alone summon your spirit animal?

YAMI: Clearly I don't have too, and you aren't worthy. I can finish you and your little pests off with the touch of my pinkie!

JIRO: Yeah, right. Well how about this.
A special FOUR WAY ATTACK!

ALL FOUR SPIRIT ANIMALS: *Point heads to the sky and open mouths*

YAMI: Huh?

HOKKY: CHARGE IT UP, BOYS!

SHURUI: He won't dodge this one...

JIRO: *Rushes Yami*

YAMI: Huh? A distraction! That's the plan? *Dodges* Fool!

HOKKY: *Behind Yami* watch out, I got your back!

YAMI: HUH? *Dodges again* what the hell is this? WHAT ARE THOSE ANIMALS CHARGING?

ALL FOUR SPIRIT ANIMALS: *Charging up energy like sphere in their mouth*

SHURUI: COME HERE! *Attempts to grab Yami*

YAMI: *Dodges and counters with a kick*

SHURUI: *Falls back* ughhh! Damn, you hurt me there a bit.

YAMI: Wait, wheres That last rascal....THE GIRL!

ASHI: *Pops out from underground* COME HERE WEIRDO! *Grabs Yami and wraps body around him tightening hard*

YAMI: DAMNIT! SHE GOT ME!

JIRO: *Tackles Yami to the floor*

SHURUI: *Wraps arms around Yami*

HOKKY: *Holds Yamis legs down*

YAMI: ALL FOUR OF YOU, GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!! NOWWW!

JIRO: I think you should be worried about what's in the sky, not us.

Yami looks above him, hovering about 20 feet in the air is a gigantic sphere the size of the head of a water tower that is made up of spirit energy gathered by all four of the spirit animals that were fighting earlier, and it seems like Yami understands the circumstances now.

YAMI: Your, your kidding right? You wouldn't kill yourselves with me..I mean, what's the point?

JIRO: The whole point of my existence at this point is to stop your freakish ass, I have nothing else to run back to.

YAMI: BUT, BUT IM NOT-

SHURUI: SHUT UP WEIRD ASS! YOUR DYING AND WERE SHUTTING THIS SHIT DOWN!

HOKKY: (Was he about to say, is this what I expected?)

ASHI: Before we send you to hell, why don't we see your pretty little face?

YAMI: NO! DONT DO THAT!

ASHI: *Uncloaks Yami*

JIRO: Who the hell?

HOKKY: Hmmmmmmm...

ASHI: That's who you really are.

SHURUI: Nasty face.

The face under the cloak seemed to be a natural scary villain. Black hair, Dark brown eyes, and a scar under his right eye, deep and red. He seemed to have no facial hair and he seemed to be anxious.

JIRO: Well, at least we got to see you one last time, GOODBYE IDIOT!

ALL FOUR ON YAMI: SEND IT DOWNNNN!

ALL FOUR SPIRIT ANIMALS: GRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

The big bright blue ball started flying down at about 15 miles per hour. This, seemed to be the final move.

YAMI: NOOOOOO!

BOOOOOOOOOM, the contact was made, a big white flash that lasted 20 seconds within that whole wheat field, once the white finally cleared up, smoke was everywhere, and the wheat that once was standing was destroyed, a huge crater and rubble was left. Finally, the smoke was clearing................

JIRO: *Coughs* damn, i hope we all got away in time...SENSEIIII, SHURUI, ASHI. WHERE ARE YOU!

HOKKY: *Spits* Damn! That was close.

JIRO: SENSEI!

HOKKY: Yeah yeah yeah, I'm fine, wheres the others?

SHURUI: *Rubs eyes* I'm right here guys.

JIRO: Ha Ha! YES! Did it work? Did we all get off just in time for him to get hit?

SHURUI: I'm afraid we're missing one more though.

JIRO: Oh yeah, wheres Ashi?

YAMI: *Laughs* YOU MEAN TWO MORE?

JIRO: HUH?

SHURUI: No way.

HOKKY: This bastard...

YAMI: *Walks our of smoke holding Ashi* This little brat? You want her?

JIRO: Make even one scratch on her, I swear your dead.

YAMI: Ohhhh, but am I really? I mean, you think I was gonna fall for that STUPID and PATHETIC plan? You think i didn't know you would all jump off last second, all I had to do was just focus on one of you to grab and take hostage, who else other than the precious princess? Isn't that right beautiful?

ASHI: *Bleeding Badly* Guys...It's okay I'm fine.

JIRO: ASHI! WERE YOU HIT?

YAMI: Oh dont worry, I used my energy to block about half the attack, also, I held your little girlfriend in front of me, so she took up most the attack anyways.

JIRO: WHY YOU LITTLE *Starts running*

HOKKY: *Trips Jiro* No, this isn't what we're gonna do.

JIRO: *Falls* HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN? SHES GONNA-

HOKKY: We have to deal with this with words if we want Ashi safe.

YAMI: Ha Ha Ha, HA HA HAAAA! Now this...THIS is my type of game!

CHAPTER END