Chapter 44: Rest In Peace

Jiro just awakened the fire stone and in his fight with Yami, threw the first punch. It seems that now Jiro has the upper hand.

YAMI: *Flies back*

JIRO: *Dashes towards Yami* Yo.

YAMI: SHI-

JIRO: *Throws multiple flaming punches*

YAMI: AHHHHH! *Slams into ground*

JIRO: *Breathes smoothly* Get up.

YAMI: *Lazily gets up* DAMN YOU! Spirit claws! *Spirit claws summon* COME HERE YOU FREAK! AHHH! *Rushes Jiro*

JIRO: *Grunts* spirit claws...

YAMI: Huh? *Stops running*

JIRO: *Runs fastly towards Yami*

YAMI: HIS FISTS! WHAT THE...

HOKKY: They're, flaming!

JIRO: AHHH! *Slices through Yami's chest*

YAMI: GAHH! *bleeds through chest*

SHURUI: He got him!

HOKKY: FINISH IT!

YAMI: *Turns around* So, you...you know you're a disgrace right? Ha ha! You could barely kill me...

JIRO: *Stares*

HOKKY: What is he saying?

YAMI: You idiots are doomed, as if this was the final testament. I AM NOT THE FINAL BOSS! I AM A MERE SERVANT!

SHURUI: WHAT! DID YOU HEAR HIM, SENSEI?

HOKKY: No way...

YAMI: You think I'm bluffing? My spirit animal isn't a wolf, it's a grey wolf. I'm the third strongest among the servants of the boss. My name is indeed, Yami. That is the truth.

JIRO: Bluff...why are you, bluffing?

YAMI: I'm not, look. SUMMON!

GREY WOLF: GRRRRAHH!

YAMI: I'm gonna die anyways, so I'll just blindly send an attack. Even your pals up there could defeat him.

GREY WOLF: *Rushes Jiro*

JIRO: Hmph.

GREY WOLF: *Scratches*

JIRO: *Dodges* idiot... *Chops grey wolf*

GREY WOLF: *Whimpers and slams into ground*

YAMI: AH! That hurts me too yanno? *Summons him back* So, I killed your friend and you merely took a servants life.

JIRO: Summon...Coyote.

HOKKY: Shit, THIS ISN'T GOOD! HE'S ANGRY!

COYOTE: GRAHHHHHH!

SHURUI: Oh my...he's...beautiful.

Coyote was now lined with red flares, he was granted the powers of the element as well.

COYOTE: GRRR!

JIRO: Lets go, kill him. *Dashes towards Yami*

YAMI: What the? (I couldn't even see him move.)

JIRO: Behind ya!

YAMI: HUH?

JIRO: *Kicks Yami*

YAMI: *Coughs blood* GAHHH! *Flies forward*

JIRO: LETS FINISH THIS BULLSHIT! COYOTEEEEEEE!

COYOTE: AWOOOOOOOO!

Jiro and Coyote run together as Yami still is flying away in front of them. This attack was to be the last one.

JIRO: LETS GO! *Jumps*

COYOTE: *Jumps next to Jiro*

JIRO: AHHHHH! *Spiraling towards the sky with Coyote next to him* SEND ME AT EM!

COYOTE: AWOOO!

JIRO: *Kicks off of Coyote and starts falling fasty spinning and aiming to hit Yami*

YAMI: NOOOOOO! I CAN'T STOP!

JIRO: SPIRALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! The impact between Jiro's spiraling body and Yami's defenseless one was insanely massive. A huge dust cloud similar to the one Jiro caused earlier surrounded the area within miles.

HOKKY: *Coughs* Damn! That Jiro...I really did teach that kid the basics didn't i.

SHURUI: *Coughs* damn, Sensei, is it over?

The dust cloud started to dissipate and there was one person crouched over on the ground.

HOKKY: Yeah, it's over alright.

SHURUI: Jiro....

JIRO: *Holding Ashi in his arms*

HOKKY: It's over but, can we really say we won, even if we're the last ones standing?

JIRO: WHYYYY! AT WHAT COST! TO BE TRICKED AND LOSE MY FRIEND? DAMN! WHY ME GOD! I CAN'T LOSE ANOTHER PERSON! I PROMISE! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE! NEVER AGAIN! NOO!

FLASHBACK

???: So, Yami. You sure you can finish this nonsense?

YAMI: I know I can finish this. It really isn't a big deal. I just have to kill him and whoever is in my path right?

???: Yes. Most likely they have a stone or maybe even two. There's reports of some of my spies that they have the princess of the arctic and water kingdom with them.

YAMI: Really? That brat huh, whatever her name is, Ashi?

???: Yes. I want her body. Make sure whatever you do, bring her body to me.

YAMI: Do I have permission to kill her?

???: Only kill her if she doesn't give the stone up. If she gives in and let's you have it, then just take the stone knock her out and bring her to me. I have words that I have to exchange with her.

YAMI: Of course, my lord.

???: If I am to hear you and any other of my spies have failed, I will be very upset. If you aren't dead already, I will kill you. Understand me?

YAMI: Yes my lord.

???: Good. Those brats, they really messed with me and they took out our allies. Those feathered fucks. I really thought they were strong. *Vein pops*

YAMI: Not to worry, I will finish the job. They can't even use those stones. If Ashi is with them she won't let them use the stone, we both know how important it is to her.

???: Yes, that does re assure me a little bit. Thank you my child. Now go. I will send you and only you. I've already sent Kon and Dokueki.

YAMI: Yes...off I go.

PRESENT TIME

HOKKY: *Stares at Yami's half destroyed body* mmm. He isn't the boss then, huh.

SHURUI: So, if he isn't bluffing, and he is the servant and only second strongest. Then what do we do now.

HOKKY: We've taken out all of his servants, and if not all of them then most of them here already. The two back in Sarsi, two in the forest, and now this one. That makes it 5 down. Any other enemies we've fought in the past were merely looking for the stones and didn't really have any ties with the boss.

SHURUI: He mentioned he didn't have the wolf, right? If that's what he slipped up, then our predictions are right. The final boss has the spirit animal, wolf. Which the last hero of the war had.

JIRO: *Crying* guys...make me a promise.

SHURUI: Hmm?

HOKKY: What promise?

JIRO: I get the head, the head of the boss. *Stares at Hokky and Shurui with red eyes* Every bit of blood he spills, its mine.

THE END