CHAPTER 64: ITS NOT OVER YET!

After Blitz attacked Boar with what seemed to be a finishing blow, Boar recalls his memories and thinks about what his old sensei taught him, and surely enough it seems he has a last plan as he stands up ready for one last clash with the 2nd strongest of the Akuma Gādo.

BLITZ: PFHAHAHAHA! You know my weakness you say? You know, this missile is headed right for this village in about 12 minutes now.

BOAR: *Clenches fist* you came into my village, hurt my people, destroyed they're homes, and you're laughing?

BLITZ: Yes, you scum. You're doing NOTHING about it. And any attempt you've had is useless.

BOAR: *Rushes towards Blitz*

BLITZ: FIRE ANTS GO!

Thousands of ants headed towards Boar.

BOAR: *Jumps up*

BLITZ: TOO EASY! *Jumps up* YOU'RE STUCK MID AIR NOW!

BOAR: *Exhales*

BLITZ: *Throws many punches* GAH GAH GAH! TAKE THIS...HUH?

BOAR: *Dodging every attack swiftly moving his waist and head*

BLITZ: Exhaling to make yourself skinnier huh? *Lands on the ground* But that's not any exhale, you've trained your body to be able to lose all air if you wanted, I could tell, this technique was used by the rock village soldiers a lot in the past.

BOAR: *Lands on the ground* So you aren't completely brain dead, huh?

BLITZ: So what though...look behind you before it's too late.

BOAR: *Turns around* SHIT!

More ants were flooding towards Boar and were nearly about to touch him.

BOAR: *Jumps up* DAMN!

BLITZ: *In the air as well behind Boar* HELLO THERE!

BOAR: HUH? *Turns around and exhales*

BLITZ: It doesn't matter if you exhale, THIS ATTACK IS UNDODGEABLE!

Blitz has the same attack ready that nearly killed Boar last time, but this time the ants were on his right hand, which is his dominant hand.

BLITZ: I'll give you the respect of using my dominant hand this time. NOW DIE!

SPIRIT ANIMAL BOAR: RAHHHH! *Slams himself mid air into Boar to get him away*

BLITZ: This STUPID MUT!

BOAR: *Hits the ground* Damn it...time is...time is ticking. *Stands up*

BLITZ: *Lands in the ground and walks slowly towards Boar* So there you little warrior freak, you think you've got what it takes, huh? You're a funny guy you know that. You keep standing up even though you're gonna lose. And you claimed you knew my weakness when in reality, YOU DONT KNOW SHIT! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE! YOU CANT DODGE FOREVER! *Runs towards Boar*

BOAR: But I can. *Unsummons Boar* This is the only way...*Picks up fire ants off the ground*

BLITZ: *Stops running* Huh?

BOAR: *Puts the ants in his ear*

BLITZ: What the fuck are you doing?

BOAR: *Clenches teeth as the ants burn his inner ear*

BLITZ: I don't know what's going through your hollow head, but my fire ants are one of the most painful ants, even if you have resistance like you claimed, your body will still react even if you don't feel the pain, you're ears will swell. My overall ant spirit can be deadly, but fire ants are what I mainly use for a reason.