Chapter 36: Battle begins

As the team of 4 head out of Sarsi and parted ways with Supidi, the whole group was filled from head to toe with determination ready to take this man who's been causing all this trouble, right down to the very grounds of the earth.

JIRO: Alright, so the plan stays how it was in the first place, right?

HOKKY: Yes. The same teams that we had back in Sarsi, since the chemistry works out better and we can't be experimenting in this truthful battle. So Jiro ride on polar bear with Ashi and I will hop on Silverback with Shurui. Once we meet our area in the big corn fields at the farm a while ahead of us, we will talk and regroup.

JIRO: Alright!

ASHI: *Summons Polar bear* Lets go, Jiro!

JIRO: Mhm! *hops on with Ashi*

SHURUI: *Summons Silverback and jumps on*

HOKKY: *Jumps on the back of Silverback* Okay, listen to me, all of you. This isn't a joke.

JIRO, SHURUI, ASHI: *Stares at Hokky seriously*

HOKKY: it's been fun being with you three. In some ways it's made me feel like I was in my prime again. I want you all to know I'm very serious about telling you, some of us are expected to get fatal injuries, and the plan might be interrupted by his men. Since he's the most dangerous man on this earth currently, and us 4 only being formidable If we all face him at once, we have to follow the plan. Shurui, Jiro, you two have learned as much as I can teach. It's up to you two to do this now, on your own. Control your power and unleash all its true potential. Ashi, since the day I fought you and you nearly killed me, I knew you were strong, although we aren't fighting in snow, You know as well as I do that Polar bear is strong. Don't let it get to your head. Everyone, Let's do this. Mission Execution Howl, starts!

Silverback set off and so did Polar bear, the 4 spirit holders were, at this time, and they may not have even known it, the strongest spirit animals in this whole region, including all of The bosses troops. And now, the war of 4 as it would go on to be called, started now.

JIRO: *Looking ahead over Ashis shoulders* ugh, so we need to keep going this way for about 30 minutes huh?

ASHI: Yeah, I hate this dense forest, it's not good for my spirit at all, but I feel safe with you here, Jiro.

JIRO: *Smiles* don't worry, we can take anyone on. Me and you are unstoppable.

Sudden rustling sounds occurred from above...

ASHI: STOP! Polar bear!!!!

POLAR BEAR: GROWLLLL! *Comes to halt*

JIRO: this, this isn't right at all, is it.

ASHI: *Hops off*

JIRO: *Hops off as well*

The two listened for any more movements, and then from above...

???: GAHHHH GAH GAHHHHHH!

JIRO: *Pushes Ashi and dodges*

???: Well, that's a shame, isn't it? GAH GAH!!

JIRO: Who the hell are you, ya freak ass.

DOKUEKI: I'm Dokueki, nice to meet ya! GAH GAH!

JIRO: hmmmm, he isn't summoning his spirit, but he seems to be using his spirit parts, no wings or claws are visible though, what could it be?

ASHI: GET HIM, POLAR BEAR!

POLAR BEAR: *Charges Polar bear* GROWLLLL!!!!

DOKUEKI: *Dodges smoothly and slimly* COME HERE YOU DUMB BEAR *Kicks Polar bear*

POLAR BEAR: GARRRRR! *Slams into tree*

ASHI: *Bleeds from mouth a bit* Ah! Damnit! This isn't a good battlefield for my beautiful baby! SUMMON BACK!

POLAR BEAR: GROWLLL! *Summons back*

JIRO: Ashi! Are you alright?!?

ASHI: Yeah, SPIRIT CLAWS ACTIVATE! This should be enough, hopefully at least.

COYOTE: (Jiro, be careful, this guy is hiding something, I can tell)

JIRO: (Like an important detail, right?)

COYOTE: (Exactly, he has something up his sleeve, that's the vibe I'm getting. And the way he dodged Polar bear, it looked like his baldy turned to paper he moved so wavy like water)

JIRO: (Only one creature could move like that) *Slams foot onto ground* COME HERE, YOU SNAKE!

While Jiro and Ashi had their own company, Hokky and Shurui were moving ahead, not much interrupting them...

HOKKY: I hope those two are okay, they always make me nervous since their young and rookies.

SHURUI: They'll be okay, Sensei Hokky. Don't stress over them, they are strong as you said.

HOKKY: *Looks abruptly forward* STOP!

SILVERBACK: *Halts*

SHURUI: What's wrong?

HOKKY: There's a strong presence here, Shurui, like something big and brute, like Grizzly but, way way stronger.

SHURUI: *Looks nervous* alright let's walk slowly, this forest is kinda weird anyways.

???: COME HERE!!

HOKKY: Hmph, idiot. *Jumps in the air dodging the side attack*

SHURUI: SENSEI!

HOKKY: *While in air kicking the unknown enemy to the ground*

???: ARGHHHH!!!

SHURUI: *Jumps off Silverback* Are you fine???

HOKKY: *Lands on ground* of course I am. I could sense that idiot a mile away.

KON: *Stands up* IDIOT HUH? IM KON WHO THE HELL ARE YOU OLD BASTARD?

HOKKY: Whoa whoa whoa there, using words like that, aren't we a bit too harsh? I'm Hokky, this is my Student Shurui.

KON: Alright, I'll be sure to let them know to put those on your gravestone. NOW *Flexes muscles* Lets get to partyin, shall we? SPIRIT FISTS!

SILVERBACK: *Unsummons*

SHURUI: Alright, your too big for a spirit animal battle pal, I know what this guys spirit is by the way he's aggressive and that stance, if he's like Grizzly but stronger, and that much more confident, it's only fair to assume he's...

KON: MY GORILLA MAIN BREED IS THE STRONGEST SPIRIT ANIMAL OF ALLLLLLL! IM GONNA CRUSH YOU FIRST OLD MAN!

SHURUI: SPIRIT FISTSSS! No....your my opponent now.

CHAPTER END.