CHAPTER 30: The perfect team

After the bar incident, Jiro and Ashi follow the tracks of Supidi, and Hokky with Shurui stay behind to look for more clues.

JIRO: *running* The Blood keeps on going! It's like it doesn't end! This guy, he's fast.

ASHI: *On polar bear* Well this guy goes faster than you! But, so does Polar bear!

JIRO: *jumps on* if anyone sees us, their losing their shi-

CITIZEN: WHAT THE HELL!

ASHI: We'll explain later.

SUPIDI: *taking cover at the edge of a cliff* huff, damn. My spirit animal, although it being the fastest spirit and good tactical work, it's defense and strength could be a lot better.

???: Need a bit of help eh?

SUPIDI: Heh heh, that's why I have you though I guess, Bijon.

BIJON: With my Owl and your cheetah, it's almost impossible for us to lose. *helps Supidi up* we don't wanna upset the boss now, do we?

SUPIDI: No. we need to wipe this town completely apart by tonight. That way the meeting that the mayors always have is moved over to another date, and then boss can go there himself and take them all hostage for the missile blueprints which they all separately have. This mission is just one small one connected. But if it messes up. Boss won't be happy.

BIJON: Well, you can take on the bratty girl, her spirit is slow. You got too cocky that's why you got hit. About 3 other strong close hits like that and your not gonna be able to move. That's why you gotta play it distant.

SUPIDI: yeah, I will. But the other kid is the Coyote, Jiro they say is his name, you help me with reading his movements from above with your owl spirit animal, and we won't lose.

JIRO: HEY!

SUPIDI: Leave, Bijon, hide by the trees.

JIRO: YOUR COMING WITH US!

ASHI: Why would he take cover by a cliff, something is weird about this.

SUPIDI: Ahhhh, well then. It's good to see you two again. Somewhere outside is much more fitting no?

JIRO: A cliff isn't fitting either.

SUPIDI: yeah, I suppose your right about that one. *jumps off the edge*

BIJON: *Hidden behind trees* I see what he wants to do...

JIRO: *looks over cliff* HES NOT THERE!

ASHI: What? What do you mean he isn't there!

JIRO: But how...he's fast. But still it doesn't explain how he goes over a cliff like this!

SUPIDI: HA HA! I see you on the other side there!

JIRO: WHAT?

ASHI: No way, how, he's on the other end!

SUPIDI: I like the forest over here, you know this wasn't a cliff but an earthquake a little while ago split it up and the forest now Is separated from Sarsi.

JIRO: How can we get over?

ASHI: I don't know! (polar bear, there has to be a way)

POLAR BEAR: (No, Ashi, we can't do anything about this)

JIRO: Hmph....well, how did he get over there? I think I have a clue, but, I'm not gonna place my bets on it now.

ASHI: What is it?

JIRO: Dont worry, it won't help us over, if anything it'd only help him.

ASHI: What!?

JIRO: Listen, for now I have an idea for how we can do this. Summon your polar bear and trust me.