CHAPTER 9: The path paved for a battle!

Jiro and his friends who want him to become stronger, train harder and harder, but a special moment was to occur.

JIRO: *Gasping for air* This.....this is so......AHHHHH....my throat, burns.

HOKKY: Mmmmmm, Jirrrro. You have been pushing yourself a lot recently....last night I know you did not rest or drink water with your breakfast this morning. What's the meaning of this?

JIRO: GAHHHH, The pain makes me stronger, sensei, I, REALLY WANT TO WIN!

SHURUI: Hm hm hm. Jiro, your focus is amazing. Sensei Hokky, I say that he is doing well. But at the same time, Jiro, drink up. *tosses cantine*

JIRO: *GULP GULP GULP* Ahhhhhh. More please!

SHURUI: Oii? Hm farewell then, I'll be back.

HOKKY: Jiro, you said you encountered your spirit yesterday, correct?

JIRO: Yes, at the hot spring. He told me I needed to train harder, and that I'm missing out, on...trust.

HOKKY: Ahhhh. Indeed the bond between a Holder and its spirit needs trust for that bond to be true. You know I forgot to tell you, Jiro. When you summon your Spirit if your bond isn't true then it'll not communicate with you clearly, it will speak in the animals natural language, causing a pain for its holder to understand.

JIRO: Well will I still be able to understand it when summoned without a true bond?

HOKKY: Yes, but that communication, will be shaky. Today, We will meditate. In your dreams Jiro you can enter a state of, some deep mind relaxation. And in that state you can talk, to your spirit. When I first did this I encountered my arctic wolf in a forest. He had come to me when I was nearly dead due to frostbite, well not really dead of course for it was only a dream. But he came to me.

JIRO: Yes, I want to enter this state, Sensei.

SHURUI: Heyyy! I got you water. Take it. Drink.

HOKKY: alright Shurui take him to his relaxation room.

As Jiro and Shurui enter into another room within the side of Mount Fuji, Jiro is astonished by the layout.

JIRO: WHOAAAA, AMAZING. THIS PLACE... ITS -

SHURUI: Ahhh beautiful, yes. But meant for fooling around in, NO. Listen Jiro. In this room you will enter a state in your mind where you'll meet your spirit. He will be able to speak English because he is, of course, in your mind.

JIRO: Alright. Do I just sit down and close my eyes?

SHURRUI: It isn't that easy, first you need to lay down. Then you will close your eyes and fall asleep. When I see your fast asleep, I'm going to burn a special candle which causes you to lucid dream.

JIRO: WHAAAT? ITS ALWAYS BEEN THAT EASY? FINALLY NOW I CAN HAVE URURAKA IN MY BE-

SHURUI: SILENCEE! There isn't any fooling around. The only reason for your lucid dream is for you to understand your in just a dream, then you will close your eyes in that dream, and wake up, in a dream inside a dream, think of it like that.

JIRO: So when I wake up from that dream will I go back to my lucid dream so I can meet urura-

SHURUI: NO. Enough with your fantasies Jiro lay down.

As Jiro lay down, his heart beating fast with excitement, he closes his eyes and falls asleep.

SHURUI: Alrighty, here's the candle. *lights it under Jiros nose*

IN JIROS HEAD

JIRO: *in a dream about fighting godzilla* TAKE THIS GODZ- Whoa. Oh. OH. This must be it. I can, can I control my dream? WITH THE SNAP OF MY FINGERS GODZILLA FALLS! *snaps* HAHA! He's gone, that idiot. If they milk another movie out of him it'll get me pissed off. Alright, now. To sleep again. Wait if this is a lucid dream can't I force myself to sleep. ALRIGHT, I WANT ANGELS, Singing to me in unison.

ANGELS: *sings harmonies*

JIRO: Now if I can fall *Snores loudly as he knocks out in the blink of an eye*

COYOTE: *sniff sniff sniff, sniff sniff sniff*

JIRO: Ahhhhhh. Welp. Where am I, WHOA HEY WATCH O-.......whoa.

COYOTE: Jiro? My holder?

JIRO: You look, So amazing. With your grey fluffy hair and white eyes.

COYOTE: It is you. Our bond seems to have gotten stronger...

JIRO: Wait I'm confused.... I thought Sensei told me that It would be kinda hard to find you.

COYOTE: Ha Ha Ha, I thought so too, but here I was running around when I tripped over a sleepy boy.

JIRO: Hey Coyote, I've tried to trust. It's so hard to, these past couple of days I just have had so much change in my life.

COYOTE: *Sits next to jiro*. Yes boy, indeed I have thought the same. But, when you increase trust, your traits all increase slowly as well.

JIRO: Really? That's cool. By the way, you just live in my head in this blank endless room of white?

COYOTE: I get bored. But yes. This is where I stay. I still can see your surroundings during certain situations though. But I stay here, Until you learn to bring me out.

JIRO: but you seem so understanding for an animal? Why not just come out yourself?

COYOTE: No Jiro, it isn't that easy. When you have trained hard enough, and used enough moves. You will be able to then. But Jiro. You must train and learn to use my slashes and fang attacks. For someone will try to kill you, I can sense it.

JIRO: Kill me ? What!? Impossible. Even Taka doesn't know we live on Mount Fuji he left after Shurui attacked the gondolas!

COYOTE: Mmmm, I remember. But it isn't Taka, it's his subordinate. The black winged hawk.

JIRO: Oh, I remember hearing about him.

COYOTE: You have only 2 months Jiro....2 months........

Jiro slowly started to awaken from his deep mind state.

SHURUI: your awake! Well, what happened?

JIRO: He, was sure intriguing.

SHURUI: YES! PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE!

HOKKY: Ha Ha Ha. That stubborn Coyote, he's cooperating with us now.

Another scene, in a volcano

YORU: I see, Mastaa. BAH BAH BAHHH! I will train, and fight that wretched prophet.

TAKA: When your done with him, Yoru, bring his head to me.

END