CHAPTER 22: A dilemma

After Ashi landed a fatal blow to Feza, it now stands a 3v2, But Ashi stays outside in case anyone tries to come in, and is protecting her gem, and Hokky and Jiro stand before Ketsueki who the summoned Eagle, and Taka.

KETSUEKI: you really, ticked us off.

EAGLE: Let's kill them...

JIRO: I don't speak eagle but that didn't sound good....

KETSUEKI: CLAW SLASH!

HOKKY & JIRO: *dodge*

JIRO: SLASH!

KETSUEKI: *jumps on Eagle and dodges*

TAKA: SLASH!

JIRO: *Dodge* (this isn't going anywhere) Sensei Hokky....

HOKKY: Yes. Let's do it. SUMMON, ARCTIC WOLF!

ARCTIC WOLF: Ha Ha! It's been a while.

JIRO & ARCTIC WOLF: DRILLLLLLL!

KETSUEKI: Gah! This is annoying! HIT THEM, EAGLE!

EAGLE: *flicks beak forward sending a laser type bullet fast*

JIRO & ARCTIC WOLF: *dodge*

JIRO: LETS SWITCH IT UP!

ARCTIC WOLF: GRRRRRHHHHH!

HOKKY: I see...looks like they need me. They wanna switch directions and hit him from the back. they'll need a gust of wind. How!

ASHI: They dont need wind!

HOKKY: Huh?

ASHI: HIT EM WITH A SNOW BALL!

POLAR BEAR: growwwwwl. *flicks quickly a ball of snow at Jiro and Arctic Wolf*

JIRO & ARCTIC WOLF: *get hit causing them to go over Eagle and Ketsueki*

KETSUEKI: What the!

JIRO & ARCTIC WOLF: *Bounce off a wall*

JIRO: TIME FOR A ... DOUBLE DRILLLLLLL!!!!

ARCTIC WOLF: GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

EAGLE: *Lifts wings in front as a shield*

The drills connect and Eagles wings start to bleed. But, the two forgot about someone.

TAKA: *flies behind Arctic Wolf and Jiro* Hey there! fellas! WING, SLAP! *hits Jiro and Arctic wolf causing them to fly away*

BOOM!

ASHI: JIRO!

HOKKY: Hes fine! Arctic wolf! Summon back!

KETSUEKI: Eagle, summon back!

TAKA: pfffft! You underestimate us.

HOKKY: He flew with his spirit wings and hit them on their blind spot.

KETSUEKI: Damn, they got us good.

TAKA: *flies down on ground and stops using his spirit wings* You all do so much, for one friend. I don't get it.

HOKKY: He's more than a friend. He's a son to me.

KETSUEKI: Well your son, didn't learn too much from you. It was easy to kidnap him. It'll be even easier to kill you.

JIRO: hearing him talk about Shurui, like that. You got him while he wasn't paying attention so take it back. TAKE IT BACK!

TAKA: You could be so strong under the right teacher Jiro. Your weak. You know, under us we definitely could take the gems and become stronger than anyone could even dream of.

ASHI: Wha, THE GEMS! How do, how did!

KETSUEKI: You see, we don't really want to fight you. But we just need what you have, Hokky.

HOKKY: What I have! TELL ME! What do I have.

KETSUEKI: The papers, for the ritual of the gems. To awaken the mythical animals that hold so much power.

HOKKY: Huh!?

KETSUEKI: Gah! Your too dumb to get it, aren't you. Listen. Your master, Papo. The one who killed my father. He gave to you the only thing that matters in this world. The ritual papers.

HOKKY: So, thats, What those were.

KETSUEKI: So, ya finally get it! Well. It doesn't matter. Your gonna die here anyways.

HOKKY: What would you use those papers for, the gems don't exist.

KETSUEKI: Oh, they don't now, do they? Well. you must be bluffing. Because there's one very close nearby.

ASHI: (What! How could he know...I left it in a birds nest right at the bottom of this mountain on a tree) *gulp*

TAKA: Lets show it to them.

HOKKY: (But, how could they have!)

KETSUEKI: *pulls out a stone with red glowing kanji on it* BE HOLD, THE FIRE MYTHICAL ANIMAL GEM!

ASHI: WHAT! how, but! There's no way...

KETSUEKI: You dumb girl, you don't know the story do you. Of your own people! Princess Ashi of the arctic kingdom. I saw that mark on your chest.

ASHI: What, are you, what!

KETSUEKI: I hate talking, but let me explain. Long ago when the war between four kingdoms arose. And all the four mythical creature holders decided to destroy the gems. Two did not. The arctic and fire kingdom holders made a deal, they both couldn't destroy the gems because they need that power in case of a strong war.

ASHI: That, can't be true....

KETSUEKI: Well behold the truth, because it is. Years later, the Fire kingdom lost trust. They needed to take the Arctic gem just in case. Because they couldn't trust anyone. So they did! Or at least, they thought so. It was a fake which your father had made. And once they found out. He was executed. And your mother as well.

ASHI: So, after all these years...they really are-

KETSUEKI: Dead. Yes. They're dead.

JIRO: But this doesn't make any sense! Why would they lose trust. There's no positive in destroying a deal like that. It would cause more war!

KETSUEKI: A war worth lives, many. Yes. But there wasn't a war. In fact, most of the kingdoms have died out. Just a couple of years ago, all of the kingdoms were destroyed.

ASHI: What! What are you saying, this, has to be, it's nonsense!

KETSUEKI: One man, a young 20 year old who I've only met once before. His name I'll keep quiet, you'll find that soon, but his spirit animal, Wolf.

COYOTE: (damn! That treacherous bastard!)

JIRO: (Coyote, this isn't good)

COYOTE: (I know...)

HOKKY: If this is all true, then. You plan to do. The ritual. And use it for yourself!

KETSUEKI: Bingo. Once I have that power I will revive the fire kingdom, make a new rule. And then along with it destroy the world...rid this planet of the human blood, only us, the spirit animal holders, shall rise!

JIRO: Your crazy.

KETSUEKI: No, I'm a genius. This is what my father wanted! I will revive my fathers name, along with the kingdom!

ASHI: *eyes shaded black* you follow the people who murdered my parents...*summons polar bear* I'm gonna give you hell.

END