CHAPTER 24: Last push for victory!

Jiro just finished off Taka as he hit him with a fang attack instead of cushioning his fall, he hit the ground and is now unknown whether dead or alive.

KETSUEKI: Now Now now, Old man! Your not going for my caged friend here, are you?

SHURUI: LET ME OUT!

HOKKY: I'm gonna save you Shurui, and I'm gonna whoop his ass.

KETSUEKI: (Those loud sounds earlier outside, Taka must've finished Jiro)

HOKKY: Arctic Wolf! Summon!

ARCTIC WOLF: *To Hokky* This ones strong.

KETSUEKI: Allow me to attack first, heres the speed, OF EAGLE!

Suddenly a summoned Eagle had flew behind Hokky and cut him

HOKKY: GAH!

ARCTIC WOLF: *runs and chases eagle*

EAGLE: CAH CAH!

Eagle sent multiple slashes towards Arctic Wolf

ARCTIC WOLF: *dodge dodge* GRRRRR!

Arctic wolf jumped off a wall and landed in front of Eagle as he predicted where Eagle was going to fly.

HOKKY: HIT HIM WITH SLASH!

ARCTIC WOLF: GRAHH!!

Eagle dodged and flew outside.

HOKKY: You wanna play that way?

KETSUEKI: Lets let our friends do the work.

ARCTIC WOLF: *jumps outside*

HOKKY: Hit him with slashes Arctic!

ARCTIC WOLF: *To Hokky* Yes sir!

Arctic wolf sent multiple slashes through the air but Eagle swiftly was dodging them.

KETSUEKI: Your not going anywhere with all of that are ya? I wanna see you bleed. EAGLE! HIT HIM WITHA BEAK LASER!

EAGLE: *flies upwards* CAH CAH!

Eagle flicked his beak forward rapidly, sending fast laser like objects fly towards Arctic Wolf.

DOOSH DOOSH DOOSH DOOSH DOOSH!

ARCTIC WOLF: *dodges lasers* *To Hokky* This things fast! Soon or later We gotta do something!

KETSUEKI: Having problems? Huff! I'm done with this. FINISHHH THIS!

EAGLE: *To Ketsueki* this final move will destroy them and their hopes master! GUIDED MISSLE!

Eagle pulled his wings to his side and flew towards Arctic Wolf, like a missle.

ARCTIC WOLF: *runs away*

KETSUEKI: You see old man? Do you finally see it? You'll never beat me. Or Taka!

Eagle was following Arctic Wolf, through every turn.

ARCTIC WOLF: *To Hokky* There's not many places to run! We're on a mountain for Christ sakes!

HOKKY: Damn it! *runs towards Ketsueki*

KETSUEKI: Huh? A fist fight is what you want isn't it! COME AT ME!

Hokky is running to Ketsueki, and Eagle is about to hit Arctic Wolf......when all of a sudden

BOOM!

EAGLE: CAHH!!

KETSUEKI: What! How we're you hit!

EAGLE: *to Ketsueki* A snow ball!