CHAPTER 59: The Note

The group of 5 at the hospital just read the inscription of the note which led to Shurui and Pachi reading it out loud...

SHURUI: An invasion on the sky city, and this village, they plan to get the stones.

PACHI: Damn...this means we need to get someone up there. We need to get ready for an invasion here as well. This is really bad.

GRACIE: I'm so sorry, this is all my fault.

BOAR: No my love, it's okay, Rokkurando is our village. NOBODY is taking the stones from us.

PACHI: We need to send Jiro to the sky village.

SHURUI: Chief, we can't do that. We need him to stay here what if we don't have enough forces here?

PACHI: You don't believe in the original trio?

BOAR: *Stands up* HEY! Shurui...I could save this village by myself, I'm gonna do it with you though.

SHURUI: *Smiles* you're right, we got this.

PACHI: I'm gonna go back to the castle and see what Jiro is up to. Maybe he's found his inner spirit.

DOCTOR 1: HEY! WHATS IN THE SKY?

SHURUI: Huh?

PACHI: No way...

BOAR: ALREADY?

GRACIE: *Gasps*

PACHI: *Runs outside* what are you guys looking at the sky for?

VILLAGER 1: Look up.

PACHI: *Stares up* Jiro...you bastard.

As everyone looked up at the sky...it was incredible what was being seen. Jiro was flying in the air with flaming wings, like a Phoenix.

PACHI: He's gonna do well, but he still might not be ready. Good luck, Jiro.

SHURUI: *Comes outside with Boar behind him* what was it?

PACHI: Young Jiro, he got the message somehow.

BOAR: So this means, we gotta get ready.

SHURUI: We got the date, and the time, it's just about how we counter this and how we respond.

PACHI: One thing I can tell you for damn sure, in all my life not one person has reached the stone or it's case. And I'm telling you right now, no one is gonna change that.

GUARD 1: Chief! Should we get our defenses ready?

PACHI: Yes, if this note is true and they attack sometime tomorrow or the day after, at least we know in advance. Unless they change their plans but, they're greedy. I doubt it.

SHURUI: I think I'm gonna train some more. Boar, wanna help?

BOAR: HA HA! Of course! Only an all night training session will do! No one stands a chance.

PACHI: It's been a long day everyone. Train and get as much work in as you can. Gracie will be taken care of. Once she heals enough she can heal herself with her powers. Be ready for they can come at any moment.

BOAR: THATS MY GIRL!

SHURUI: let's go!

THE NEXT DAY, SATURDAY, AT SKY CITY

ASHI: *Snoring*

HOKKY: This damn girl...how long do we have, pilot?

PILOT: About 3 minutes dear! We're almost there!

HOKKY: (Dear? Since when was this a girl pilot?).

ASHI: *Wakes up* huh? Oh are we almost there Sensei?

HOKKY: Yes, almost.

ASHI: *Looks ahead* Sensei, I think, we're here.

HOKKY: *Looks ahead* oh my...

As the two looked in front of the plane, they could see the beautiful sky city, an enormous place with buildings upon buildings and one huge castle standing tall in the center.

ASHI: ITS BEAUTIFUL!

HOKKY: Wow, this must be the same as the wind nation, just a small bit of it left. But it isn't small at all.

PILOT: Alright you two, I'm landing at the first port.

HOKKY: Okay, thank you.

ASHI: Thank you!

PILOT: *Lands plane* Alright, enjoy you two!

ASHI: Byeee!

HOKKY: See you! Thanks again.

ASHI: Alright, where to first?

HOKKY: Well we gotta go straight to the castle, which is, I might need a map.

ASHI: hmmm, hey! You!

CITIZEN: Huh? Oh hello!

ASHI: Do you happen to have a map?

CITIZEN: A map? Well not at the moment no, but I know this whole City pretty well, I was born and raised here!

ASHI: Oh really? Well do you happen to know where the castle is?

CITIZEN: Oh? The castle? Well it's hard to miss! If you just go towards the center from here it should take you about, an hour walk.

ASHI: An hour? Ughhhhh.

HOKKY: *Chops Ashi*.

ASHI: OW!

HOKKY: Thanks for your help!

CITIZEN: Of course! And if you get confused by signs that say quadrant, just know that there's different quadrants to the city. Right now we're in quadrant 2, which is the bottom left if you're looking at it from a birds point of view. Then to the right is quadrant 3. Above 3 is 4 and above this quadrant is 1. Just like a graph.

HOKKY: Oh! Interesting? Thank you we'll be on our way!

CITIZEN: Of course!

ASHI: Why'd you hit me!

HOKKY: *Starts walking* because your an imbecile, now lets get going.

ASHI: *Follows* okay okay whatever.

HOKKY: This reminds me a lot of the wind nation actually.

ASHI: Huh? Really?

HOKKY: Yup! Your father actually knew the wind nation like the back of his hand! He assisted in the raids of the fire nation quite often. They never got the upper hand with your father and his troops around.

ASHI: *Smiles* yeah, my dad was pretty cool.

HOKKY: The first time I met the Water/ice nation king, he said he sensed great strength within me. I smiled greatly and asked to fight by his side. He said no to me, and I got upset. I still fought with him the next day against some bandits that tried to rob a citizen at the village he was staying at. I got kidnapped and he saved me. We both fought against the bandits together and destroyed their hideout. That's when he trained me.

ASHI: Whoa, Sensei, you've been through a lot Huh?

HOKKY: Yup! I really have. I miss the old days but, I'd much rather have it this way than constant battling and wars. Finally, we'll put an end to it all once we defeat wolf.

ASHI: Yeah, we will! With Jiro and Shurui, we're unstoppable, don't ya think?

HOKKY: *Smiles*, yeah, we are!

AT ROKKURANDO

SHURUI: *Gets hit into wall* GAHHH!

BOAR: *Gets thrown on the ground* OOF!

???: You idiots, nothing could've prepared you.

PACHI: *Breathing heavily* how did we let the whole village, get on fire!

???: *Grins* I'll burn you along with it, old man.

CHAPTER END