CHAPTER 27: What comes next

Shortly after Jiro fell due to the past battles he had...

???: Is he gaining consciousness?

???: I think so. Shurui! Pass the hot towel.

JIRO: *opens eyes* Huh??? Guys.....

ASHI: JIROOO! *hugs jiro*

JIRO: Ow Ow!!!!!

ASHI: Ooo my bad sorry I'm so sorry I didn't know my bad!!!!

HOKKY: Ha Ha! Look at our hero. So Jiro, how was the battle?

JIRO: The battle? Don't you meant battlessss? I had to defeat both of those bozos! I barely made it out alive. I would've froze to death if it wasn't for you guys recovering me!

HOKKY: Well, it wasn't ya. It was her.

ASHI: Hee hee!

SHURUI: You we're asleep for a longggg time. We've been back at Fuji for around 2 days now. We recovered you probably an hour after you were knocked out.

HOKKY: It was quite dangerous. I thought we were dead until Shurui was able to summon silverback at the last minute and give us shelter at the cost of his own health...

JIRO: His own health??

SHURUI: *pulls hand out of pocket*

JIRO: WHA!

SHURUI: Yeah...My hand may have teared up, so Sensei helped my make a robotic version. And then my back had severe burns. But with The gems strange healing powers, it's fine now.

JIRO: Oh yeah! The gems! We now have the only 2 we need...correct?

SHURUI: Mmmmm. Yes.

JIRO: So...healing you say?

SHURUI: Well...after we took the blue gem which is the arctic gem...it suddenly started rapidly glowing.

ASHI: That's when I remembered what my daddy told me about the gems! They give healing to strong warriors who were wounded. So I had the idea to put the gem on his back and long and behold, it healed right up!

HOKKY: Jiro...May I just say that you truly are proving to be what I thought all along.

JIRO: You mean...the prophecy, correct?

HOKKY: Mmmm. You summoned Coyote during dangerous battle and in the final moments. Your lucky. And I know that you tried to do the forbidden suicide attack...I could tell by your burns on your body.

JIRO: I'm sorry...I just would've rather saved you guys and let you go then myself.

ASHI: Even though you didn't know we were alive?

JIRO: It's nothing...

SHURUI: Well Jiro I think your training has come down to the most we can do for you. Now we can with Coyote, me and Sensei will do that with you for the next 5 months and then finish it all up.

JIRO: For what though? My job here is done...we defeated them!

SHURUI: Done? Jiro...where do you expect to go back?

JIRO: I mean...I'm gonna go back and live in my home. I'm gonna get a job! I can't live in Fuji forever! As fun as it was, I think I can live a fulfilling life...I mean, I guess.

HOKKY: Is that really what you think? That after all the training, and nearly dying for us to protect us, you expect to leave! *chuckles* if that's what you think then fine. Leave. Don't bother looking back either.

JIRO: Wait! No, I'm sorry Sensei! I-

HOKKY: LEAVE! IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE HERE THEN FINE! LET IT BE! GO!

JIRO: FINE! YOU THINK YOUR MY BOSS!? IM OUT!

Jiro collected his stuff and just left. Nothing to look back at.

OUTSIDE FUJI

???: Your leaving are you?

JIRO: Huh?! WHOS THERE!

???: *throws 3 dead civilian bodies on the ground* you'll need them to take me down.

JIRO: SHOW YOURSELF!

HOKKY: * comes outside* What are you yelling ab-, oh my.

SHURUI: *comes out* the marks on these bodies...

ASHI: *comes outside* those are slash marks.

HOKKY: If it's the marks of an animal I think it is...Jiro. This is no teenage angst time. I think you really will need to stay and train more.

The group all were looking at 3 dead bodies with slash marks on them, across their whole bodies. And in blood in front of the bodies it wrote, "Watch out."

END.